CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clip of the episode. The music was beautiful.

Anyone else notice that Lindsay still goes by Lindsay Monroe. But in Criminal Justice, she answered her phone.... Lindsay Messer???
Other than that one time, when has she used her last name since she got married?

Anyone else notice that Lindsay still goes by Lindsay Monroe. But in Criminal Justice, she answered her phone.... Lindsay Messer???
No but then again I dont pay that close attention to her, BUT I was wondering why she didnt just say "Hello", most cell phones identify who is calling:confused: I remember in a previous episode in season four when she was taking a "Rain walk" and Danny called her his face and name was on the caller I.D.

My aunt is a cop and she has always gone by her madian name professionally but her married name in private, and since Danny called her cell phone Lindsay knew it was Danny so she said Messer instead Monroe, I bet if it was another cop she would have said Monroe. I think thats all it probably was.

No but then again I dont pay that close attention to her, BUT I was wondering why she didnt just say "Hello", most cell phones identify who is calling:confused: I remember in a previous episode in season four when she was taking a "Rain walk" and Danny called her his face and name was on the caller I.D.

For old-time fans, just another annoying and unnecessary fluff that tptbs want us to believe that they are a husband and wife. For new people who hasn't seen the show long enough, a necessary information to know about there exist a marriage and a daughter. :rolleyes:

I think they do need a consistency, seriously.

‘CSI: NY’ Casting News: Of Love… and Death?

Make no mistake, the most recent episode of CBS’ high-rated ‘CSI: NY’ wasn’t serving up a red herring. Shane Casey is due for a sinister encore, sources tell me.

In fact, the elusive – but now incarcerated (?) – serial killer played twice before by Edward Furlong (’Terminator 2′) likely will be back with a bang. A show insider teases that Casey “will be part of the Season 6 finale, and a cliffhanger you won’t want to miss.”

With that ominous scoop now hanging heavy in the air, how about some happy news for ol’ Mac Taylor?

Well, as previously reported, ‘Twin Peaks’ alumna Madchen Amick has been cast on ‘CSI: NY’ in the recurring role of a new romantic interest for the earnest detective. Fancast can now report that Amick will first air on March 10, when Mac literally bumps into her character at a hospital.

“Madchen is playing an ER doctor,” says my source, “and we will visit her work place many times.”

“Many times”? What’s going down at the hospital all of a sudden? One could factor in this: Mac’s stepson, Reed, is due to resurface in that same March 10 episode.

Sounds to me like young Reed is cruising for a bruising – but that’d be a small price to pay in the name of Mac finding new love. Am I right?

‘CSI: NY’ returns with new episodes on February 3.

Source

Should be interesting.

Shane Casey in the season finale?????????? wow. wow. WOW! It's gonna be good then! It was one of the best characters we had in the past and it never failed. I am sure it will be amazing!

Last edited:
ShaneCasey in the season finale?????????? Wow. wow. WOW! It's gonna be good then! It was one of the best characters we had in the past and it never fail. I am sure it will be amazing!

I agree with you!
It is one of the miserable that I the most appreciated with Irish and Skeet Ulrich.

Then Shane for the final and a Cliff, I am more than satisfied.

I wonder how it is going to be exploited but I am impatient.

As long as the cliffhanger doesn't involve the kidnapping of Lucy and/or Lindsay it should be really exciting.
Don't hold your breath. I'm not that excited about Shane Casey because I'm not really into evilly evil villains (Voldemort and Dr. Evil were enough, thanks!). Plus, I'd hate to see the finale is a cheap revenge episode.

The season's finale sounds pretty good to me. Edward did a very good job in playing the serial killer Shane Casey. I'm definitely excited, because so far Season 6 has mostly bored me to death! If it wasn't for Eddie and his incredible performances, I wouldn't be that much into it anymore!

Personal fail: I only just realized now that Shane Casey/Edward Furlong was the kid in Terminator 2 :lol: That's a weird comparison. I never would've recognized him!

I still think they could've brought back someone more interesting than Shane Casey, but the finale does sound good so far. Just crossing my fingers that it's not going to take till then for someone else to realize that Danny's badge is gone.

As long as the cliffhanger doesn't involve the kidnapping of Lucy and/or Lindsay it should be really exciting.

Agreed, a hundred times over. That will be beyond lame if that's what happens. If he takes Danny that's one thing... though I'd hope he'd have a good reason to do it. I don't want him to say, bury Danny alive because he found out jail wasn't all hearts and roses. :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath. I'm not that excited about Shane Casey because I'm not really into evilly evil villains (Voldemort and Dr. Evil were enough, thanks!). Plus, I'd hate to see the finale is a cheap revenge episode.

I admit, I have my reservations, especially since IIRC, Shane more or less surrendered to Danny willingly. I'm wondering what's changed. Danny did prove his brother was guilty, so unless they go back on that, I'm wondering what his beef is with Danny. Unless... I wonder if it's something like Shane met Louie in jail and has somehow deemed Danny a bad brother? I don't know... I guess it's just all guesswork at this point. But I hope it's something awesome.

Personal fail: I only just realized now that Shane Casey/Edward Furlong was the kid in Terminator 2 :lol: That's a weird comparison. I never would've recognized him!

I still think they could've brought back someone more interesting than Shane Casey, but the finale does sound good so far. Just crossing my fingers that it's not going to take till then for someone else to realize that Danny's badge is gone.

I thought Shane was one of the more interesting killers in NY's run. I'm trying to think of another one that had an arc that was as cool, and I can't really. The 333 stalker and the Taxi Cab Killer were both pretty disappointing IMO. The Irish dude in "Snow Day" was pretty cool, but he's also pretty dead. Henry Darius, maybe? He was interesting. But I love Shane Casey.

I totally hope Danny reports that badge missing now. If he doesn't, he's just being stupid.

Shane was pretty awesome as a villain. But, I could more easily believe that Sonny Sassone, for example, would slip out of prison than Shane (who's already escaped police custody once, you'd think they'd've been watching for that). Just because Sonny seemed like he had the connections to get out. And he was pretty compelling too. Although I guess his beef would be more with Louie or Mac than with Danny... But still.:lol:

I'd also rather no one get kidnapped, because it's a criminally-overused plot, but if they're going that route, any character being the kidnappee is as good as any other.

I'd also rather no one get kidnapped, because it's a criminally-overused plot, but if they're going that route, any character being the kidnappee is as good as any other.

I agree that kidnapping is overused and don't want to see it, but I think it would be way worse if Lindsay and/or Lucy were the kidnapees because it would just mean more DL garbage and I dislike it when there's an overload of DL. Well, I dislike it when there's ANY DL, but I especially dislike it when there's an overload of it and a kidnapping story line would push it way over the edge for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back