CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gear! The gear! Mac with the gear!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

darn! there isn't anyone with Stella and the gear too? :D

This one was PERFECT!:drool:

merci Perl encore!:thumbsup:

Chalk me up as one more person who's missing Flack's suits and the fugly ties. The first half of S6 I didn't mind too much, because Flack in jeans and leather jackets? Not the worse thing in the world :lol: But up to 6.14 and 6.15? I'm starting to think we're going to go through the entirety of Season 6 without his breaking out the suit-and-tie even once, and that's not alright.:shifty:

Hello everyone. :) I just wanted to point out that there has been alot of talk about smack at the end of the formula. Smackies are all exicted to see Stella and Mac at the end in racing suits. :lol: I am sorry to disappoint you but, I just saw that photo and it is not Stella in the picture:wtf: That's right :guffaw:it's Danica Patrick with Mac. :confused:

The spoilers suggested that Stella would go to the track to meet Mac - it's possible that things changed, but I guess we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

Hello everyone. :) I just wanted to point out that there has been alot of talk about smack at the end of the formula. Smackies are all exicted to see Stella and Mac at the end in racing suits. :lol: I am sorry to disappoint you but, I just saw that photo and it is not Stella in the picture:wtf: That's right :guffaw:it's Danica Patrick with Mac. :confused:
She still could be there.

The other week we thought it was Mac who was going to barge into the courtroom, but it turned out to be Stella- they changed the character from Mac to Stella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is the THIRD time I've had to come into this thread in the past few days and ask people not to mention spoiler sources that aren't popular gossip sites.

If you keep mentioning the source, chances are it will go away. Does anyone really want that? I assume not... so can you guys please try to follow this one rule? If you're truly confused about what source I'm talking about, PM me, but really, this is kind of a no-brainer.

The Formula 6.15

01.25.2010 WHEN A CAR RACING LEGEND DIES IN A FIERY EXPLOSION, THE CSIs DISCOVER THAT CAR TAMPERING IS THE CAUSE, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 10
Antonio Sabato Jr. Guest Stars as the Racing Legend

Professional Race Car Driver Danica Patrick Guest Stars as the Legend's Top Competitor

"The Formula" - Two days before a Grand Prix Race, when a racing legend dies in a car explosion on the streets of Manhattan, the CSIs discover that car tampering is the cause; however, the investigation leads viewers through the professional racing community and beyond, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Feb. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Antonio Sabato Jr. guest stars as the racing legend. Professional race car driver Danica Patrick guest stars as the racing legend's top competitor.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Liza Gray.................................. Danica Patrick
Davi Santos........................ Antonio Sabato Jr.
Tania Santos............................ Marisa Ramirez
Dwight Bernard............................ Kevin Kilner
Connor Wells.................... Timothy V. Murphy
Reece Turnball................................ Erik Eidem
Josh Weaver.................................. Rick Peters

WRITTEN BY: Aaron Rashaan Thomas

DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: TV14-V

Wow, that music is going to be really cool in the episode!

Thanks for the clip of the episode. The music was beautiful.

Anyone else notice that Lindsay still goes by Lindsay Monroe. But in Criminal Justice, she answered her phone.... Lindsay Messer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back