CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm.... Aiden's... dead. :shifty:
I don't get it...

Oh, now I do! Okay, so she can't be the actual godmother, so she'd be the honorary one...

Haha, I'm stupid. :p

Last edited:
^ As long as they don't show Aiden's ghost I'm okay with it. I don't want supernatural events that turn NY into The Sixth Sense.

I honestly don't see the point in them making Aiden an honorary godmother and I really hope they don't name the kid after her. I love Aiden but I do not wanna hear Lindsay either talk about how great friends she and Danny were or to hear her whine about it because in Heroes Lindsay seemed a little jealous of Aiden to me.

I wouldn't mind Aiden being the honorary godparent..but I would rather have someone who is on the show as we could see some interaction with the baby..personally I didn't see lindsay as being jealous of aiden..they really never mention aiden besides that epi where she died..anyways love lindsay!!

^ Yeah, exactly. It would make no sense for Aiden to be the honorary godmother because apparently, after Heroes, Danny never really misses her at all. She's never really mentioned again. :rolleyes: Continuity is really a foreign concept to TPTB...

personally I didn't see lindsay as being jealous of aiden..they really never mention aiden besides that epi where she died.
I didn't like the way she questioned everybody EXCEPT Danny about her. She came off as being jealous every time she mentioned her like Aiden had been competition. I also didn't care for her being with the team at the end to toast Aiden. She didn't know her and it was apparent from all her questioning during the case that nobody had mentioned Aiden to her. It didn't even seem like Danny ever mentioned Aiden to her but he had no reason since he and Lindsay weren't even together.

^ Yeah, exactly. It would make no sense for Aiden to be the honorary godmother because apparently, after Heroes, Danny never really misses her at all. She's never really mentioned again. :rolleyes: Continuity is really a foreign concept to TPTB...
Continuity only counts when they want it to or remember something. Flack's cat allergies are a great example. He had them in S2s "Zoo York", he amazingly lost them in S3s "The Ride In" and then they cropped up again in S5s "Turbulence". I don't like that they never mentioned Aiden again. The other shows don't forget like NY does.

It amazes me that AZ keeps saying he wants NY to be more character oriented yet the only thing we really ever see is the characters hooking up with other members of the team. Do they not have any other friends or family? :rolleyes:

Now we've all been saying godfather but AJ specifically said there's going to be an honorary and left out the father part. So, I know this is going out on a limb, but maybe Aiden as honorary godmother? She and Danny were super close and I can only imagine Aiden's reaction to Danny getting married and having a kid. Plus, it would be a nice way to honor the character. Just a possibility.

I wish I understood what you were saying here. :wtf:

personally I didn't see lindsay as being jealous of aiden..they really never mention aiden besides that epi where she died.
I didn't like the way she questioned everybody EXCEPT Danny about her. She came off as being jealous every time she mentioned her like Aiden had been competition. I also didn't care for her being with the team at the end to toast Aiden. She didn't know her and it was apparent from all her questioning during the case that nobody had mentioned Aiden to her. It didn't even seem like Danny ever mentioned Aiden to her but he had no reason since he and Lindsay weren't even together.

Lindsay said in that episode that Danny talked about her a lot... I dunno never thought she was jealous just curious, which is understandable IMO.

Now we've all been saying godfather but AJ specifically said there's going to be an honorary and left out the father part. So, I know this is going out on a limb, but maybe Aiden as honorary godmother? She and Danny were super close and I can only imagine Aiden's reaction to Danny getting married and having a kid. Plus, it would be a nice way to honor the character. Just a possibility.

When AJ was asked the question the person said "Are you going to be the honorary godfather." Then AJ said he couldn't say but there would be and honorary. Since he left out the father part I thought that could possibly mean mother and that maybe it would be Aiden. She and Danny were good friends. So maybe he would want to honor her memory and make her an honorary godmother of his child. It'd be honorary because she can't exactly be at the christening ceremony. Or she could but only in spirit. :lol:

Like I said, I know it's highly unlikely but it was just a thought.

You can still have an actual godparent as well as an honorary one.

Lindsay said in that episode that Danny talked about her a lot... I dunno never thought she was jealous just curious, which is understandable IMO.

So why not ask the guy who was closest to her all long and seemed to take her death the hardest. Hell it might have done him some good to get it off his chest.

When AJ was asked the question the person said "Are you going to be the honorary godfather." Then AJ said he couldn't say but there would be and honorary. Since he left out the father part I thought that could possibly mean mother and that maybe it would be Aiden. She and Danny were good friends. So maybe he would want to honor her memory and make her an honorary godmother of his child. It'd be honorary because she can't exactly be at the christening ceremony. Or she could but only in spirit. :lol:

Oh I see, I was under the impression you were going by what Fay had said earlier, but now I've seen the interview and understand what you're saying.

TVGuide.com
TVGuide.com: Might Adam be made an honorary godfather?
Buckley:
I am not, but there is an honorary. I can't tell you who, though!

I'm not clear at all as to what AJ meant by this, but I have to say I think making Aiden anything would be pretty silly. The girl never even met Lindsay, and I think if Danny is still thinking about her all this time Lindsay might just have something else to complain about.

Last edited:

So why not ask the guy who was closest to her all long and seemed to take her death the hardest. Hell it might have done him some good to get it off his chest.

But really I'm way more curious to know what you were trying to say with this.

:wtf:

You must have deleted your post or something but I just explained it in the post above yours.

Also, as far as why Danny didn't get asked? I dunno and I wish he had but that's a question for the writers. ;)

You can still have an actual godparent as well as an honorary one.
Yes, I am aware of that but usually honorary ones are after the actual ones are picked. Kinda like 2nd place. :p

If Danny talked about Aiden so much, why did Lindsay have to question, was it Stella or Hawkes, about Danny and Aiden being close? That rubbed me the wrong way and gave me the impression she was jealous of her. She could have very well talked to Danny himself but she never seems to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back