CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

If they don't know for sure, they all must be imagining who the one to kick the bucket is. I mean, they have many more clues and evidence than the average viewer and such a big thing can't be kept a secret until the very moment they receive their scripts. I don't buy it, sorry. I'm more inclined to think there's no better argument for silence than "shut up or you go next."

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I agree with #1 since that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this. So, I'm still going with Lindsay and that Anna either wanted to quit or the producers wanted her gone for plotline purposes.

I wonder if the problem is with the cast or more with the crew. I could see the cast keeping quiet a lot easier than somebody on the crew.

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

See my first thought would be that it would be Flack seeing as he wasnt at the wedding.. Then I would have went for Adam or Sid. Dont get me wrong I could see the reasoniong for making it Mac especially after him telling Danny he regreted not having kids with Claire. I just thought the writers would have went for someone not included in the wedding clip.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm with you, Fay.:lol: Then Danny and Don can raise the baby together. :p

I just had the image of Jesse and Joey from Full House the first time they changed Michelle's diaper. :guffaw: Maybe Don should go to lamaze classes with them.

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

6. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I'd love to see Flack made the godfather to Danny's baby but I highly doubt it'll happen. My guess is it will be Mac because (1) Mac is THE MAIN character of the show and all things happen to/for/because of him, and (2) TPTB have often showed us Flack being a good friend to Danny but have always shortchanged us on showing Danny reciprocating that friendship--I think that trend will continue, thus knocking Flack out of the running for the godfather spot.

7. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

what kinda sneak peak is that!?? haha, with what they've been giving us lately i was expecting the entire pre-opening credits part of the show, maybe some of the foreign language we're suppose to be getting....hmmmmm, they're starting to pull back on us. :shifty:

figures though, i can't get away from march madness in indiana, and csi:ny throws more basketball at me. :lol:

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Plenilunio, thanks for the Clip!

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Thanks a lot for the clip. I just have to say it, sorry but I just can't help myself. Mac's eye looking through the bullet hole and asking THE MAJOR IMPORTANT QUESTION: "Who dunnit?" I seriously LOLd at that one.

10. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Why does the baby get a godfather? They were married in the registry office (or whatever it was called), so God wasn't involved, even if he brought them together. :rolleyes: Surely the kid won't be christened.

11. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

But, but....isn't that the proper way to have a family? :rolleyes:

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Not sure 'bout that, I have godparents sure, but it's my aunt and uncle, only for official reasons, nothing adding any level to our family...

I'm pretty sure that if there's a godfather, it's Flack, I mean him and Danny are best friends...

13. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

^ Yes, but what kkennedytx said has merit. As much as I'd love for Don to be the godfather (that way, if Lindsay dies, he and Danny can raise the baby together... ;) ), I think it'll be Mac. But hey, maybe there's hope, right? I mean, TPTB might actually go for continuity and show that Danny considers Don to be his best friend too.

...nah.

Is it sad that I'm losing hope for TPTB? :p

14. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Considering the severe absence of Flack commentary about this pregnancy --we have no idea what the guy thinks or feels or knows about it -- I have to disagree. They've spent a few episodes now setting Mac up as some kind of surrogate father, he's been doling out hugs like Halloween candy at any mention of their ilk. Since he heard about this thing he's been pampering Lindsay more than usual, while indulging in long winded bouts of bad advice and hearty pats on the back with Danny. They've set him up like dear old Dad turning Grandfather, rather than bother to expand on either Danny or Lindsay by actually bringing some of their REAL family into it. If there's going to be a Godfather for this child I HIGHLY suspect its going to be the same man who only a couple of episodes ago brought God into this fiasco with his sanctimonious speech. :rolleyes:

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Now we've all been saying godfather but AJ specifically said there's going to be an honorary and left out the father part. So, I know this is going out on a limb, but maybe Aiden as honorary godmother? She and Danny were super close and I can only imagine Aiden's reaction to Danny getting married and having a kid. Plus, it would be a nice way to honor the character. Just a possibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.