CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

It seems likely that some time has passed if Lindsay's back at work for the finale. In fact, I vaguely recall there being a discussion on another site a few weeks ago where someone had come across a blog that seemed to talk of a CSI NY casting call for a baby. I think the speculation at the time was that tptb may be looking for an older baby (as they had already filmed 523 at that point). Sorry for being so vague but I really can't remember the details, just that there was a brief discussion about it all.

I don't think we've had any Lindsay spoilers for 524 have we? I wonder if she'll be on maternity leave still at that point.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The schedule for CBS tonight is as follows:

» 8:00 PRESIDENTIAL PRESS CONFERENCE - 04/29/09 -
    » 9:00 Criminal Minds - BIG WHEEL, THE
    » 10:00 CSI: NY - YAHRZEIT

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Ditto. If the oh so big cliffhanger involved one of the main characters' life being at stake, we can officially kiss it goodbye. Seriously, why do they do it? Are the afraid that so much angst and anxiousness can give us a heart attack and our families decide to sue them if we die or what?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... so the only thing interrupted by the Presidential speech will be whatever the heck is on at the first hour on CBS? I have no clue what that is cause I only watch Crim Minds and NY. :lol: here, Crim Minds comes on at 8pm and NY at 9pm (central time). I don't know what is on at 7pm. Hopefully the speech won't run over though.

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Vegaslghts.

I said myself, and if it were Lindsay which was the person who would make the cliff? It is true, why make it return so quickly if not? I think that perhaps, by making it take the risk of the ground, it would realize that they is too dangerous for it, and thus would be satisfied with work at the laboratory, for the sasion6. It is close to everyone, and the fact that it is mom, can be that would affect all the others.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The schedule for CBS tonight is as follows:

» 8:00 PRESIDENTIAL PRESS CONFERENCE - 04/29/09 -
    » 9:00 Criminal Minds - BIG WHEEL, THE
    » 10:00 CSI: NY - YAHRZEIT

But what time zone is this?

7. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'm pretty sure it's Eastern.

8. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was a bit disappointed by that promo after that episode. The episode was so emotional and serious - and then we get the typical labor-related comedy in the promo. :rolleyes: And they advertised it as the biggest event coming up? Um, what about the death? Why not hype the new life + death combination for the end of the season?

*throws hands up in the air* I give up - I just hope they don't make Adam look like too much of a moron for the sake of *humor*.

I haven't seen anything like that, but I wouldn't be surprised. They've had to do some rushing to accommodate the pregnancy, so I wouldn't put it past them to rush things a bit to have Lindsay back at work and whatnot. It makes me wonder if they'll bother to say 'It's been six months since little Dindsay Dantana was born', or if they'll do like they did in "Rush to Judgment" and show us a clue like the wrapping paper.

I think the spoilers concentrated on the stuff in Greece and not so much on the lab back home.

You know, I gotta hand it to them - they allot an hour for the speech, and he's finished in time. And this is the second time they've done it (and the second time he finished on time). Not bad.

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Thanks LpoHeartsNick

Adam is priceless in the promo. Like a little boy:eek::lol:.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LMAO at Adam's expression in the promo (thanks for posting that youtube link btw cause my channel didn't show the promo). You'd think it was his baby with that reaction. Too cute.

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw:Oh, poor Adam! I so hoped he'd be the one who has to help her. :lol: Lindsay giving him orders and Adam looking all shocked- how awesome! I can't wait to see that!

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

:eek: Noooooooooo! Promise me 5.23 won't turn the show into a sitcom or a soap opera.

Thanks for the promos, guys!

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

You're wondering this now? As if the evidence wasn't there way before the promo?

Seriously, bleh. It's like Green Piece. The promo makes me hate it but I have to watch the episode because it's my Second Favorite Show. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.