CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Wonderful. So not only are we going to see Danny grovelling before Lindsay, we're gonna see him do it before her whole family.

:brickwall:

Just speculation...but I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

Rest in peace, Danny Messer's balls. You will be missed. Especially by Flack.

Naaaaahhhh. As long as Danny's still got that juicy backside, Flack's a happy man. ;) :devil:

I think it oughta be pointed out that Veasey specifically said, "We have a variety of options," and that she only said 'it's possible'. So for all we know, it could end up being something else entirely. Even they aren't sure yet at this point.

Well they won't have written it yet, so who knows what they will come up with, but I don't think it'll be innovative or anything other than predictable. :lol: I don't know, going to Montana sounds like the most likely option, it is really the only thing that I can see happening. Top's prediction does sound highly likely to me, I'm sure they'll have some sort of fall out and Danny will go to Montana and win her back. :lol:

*siiiigh* Will NOBODY answer a question about the other characters? I know people think this is the Best Effing Trainwreck Idea Evar, but I want to know about Flack and Sam, Adam, Hawkes - you know, those other people that don't get to have sex with Danny and bear his chillunz. *facepalm*

:lol: I always think that when I read the Q&A's. But to be honest this is the big story line, this is the thing that they are focusing on, and most often at the moment, this is the thing we're all talking about. Maybe that is exacerbated because it's all we're getting information on, so what else would we talk about? :lol: But, as much as I love Flack, Sam, Adam and Hawkes, maybe there isn't much discussion-worthy to spoil us with. Sad, but possibly true. :(

maybe there isn't much discussion-worthy to spoil us with.
Which is their own dang fault. This should finally be the season where Flack, Hawkes and company get a chance to take center stage - but no, we're back to the same old thing. Yawn.

Adam needs to go do something stupid and sleep with Danny and get pregnant, and then Sheldon will find out and be angry and go beat Danny up or something. Then Mac will have to choose sides and he'll have to fire everybody - only to hire them back an episode later because The Lab Needs Them. Adam and Lindsay can be catty bitches to each other, and Danny can fret about how he's going to pay child support for two kids - he'll peddle his ass for a few months until Flack finds out about it and smacks him upside the head, and then he'll offer to help with the bills because Flack is just awesome like that. Meanwhile, the major side-story is that Sid has taken his creepy place a bit too far and now the others aren't sure whether they need to intervene.

Mpreg soap opera storyline with bonus creepy place action FTW? :D

They are some interesting thoughts about what could happen. I am sure that in the same interview PV said something along the lines of that they did the bumps already so perhaps if she does go to Montana it could be to see her family before she is to preganant to fly.

Also, we do not really know anything about her family or the relationship she has with them, maybe she has things that she needs to resolve in Montana and they do not have anything to do with Danny.

At this point it is anyones guess and anything is possible

I have to say I am looking forward to seeing whats in store for Adam, Flack, Hawkes and Sid this season

Last edited:

Adam needs to go do something stupid and sleep with Danny and get pregnant, and then Sheldon will find out and be angry and go beat Danny up or something. Then Mac will have to choose sides and he'll have to fire everybody - only to hire them back an episode later because The Lab Needs Them. Adam and Lindsay can be catty bitches to each other, and Danny can fret about how he's going to pay child support for two kids - he'll peddle his ass for a few months until Flack finds out about it and smacks him upside the head, and then he'll offer to help with the bills because Flack is just awesome like that. Meanwhile, the major side-story is that Sid has taken his creepy place a bit too far and now the others aren't sure whether they need to intervene.

Mpreg soap opera storyline with bonus creepy place action FTW? :D

Yeeeees!!

Another option is that "the whore of the show" just gets every other regular character pregnant and then everyone will have to get equal screen time. It's hard to play favorites when they're all Danny's baby mamas and daddies.

Or they could all get Danny pregnant, and in a Very Special Episode of CSI: NY, Danny gives birth to septuplets. :lol:

Also, we do not really know anything about her family or the relationship she has with them, maybe she has things that she needs to resolve in Montana and they do not have anything to do with Danny.

I'd like nothing better than that, but when does something to do with Lindsay ever not have to do with Danny? Even her dark secret was tied in with him in the end. And given that she's going to be carrying his baby, I don't see how it wouldn't come back to Danny in one way or another. I'm definitely open to being pleasantly surprised, but I'm not overly hopeful at this point.

Or they could all get Danny pregnant, and in a Very Special Episode of CSI: NY, Danny gives birth to septuplets. :lol:

I'd like nothing better than that, but when does something to do with Lindsay ever not have to do with Danny? Even her dark secret was tied in with him in the end. And given that she's going to be carrying his baby, I don't see how it wouldn't come back to Danny in one way or another. I'm definitely open to being pleasantly surprised, but I'm not overly hopeful at this point.

Agreed. I'm also not hopeful considering the context in which Pam Veasey said Lindsay might return to Montana. If they send her there to accommodate Anna Belknap's maternity leave we won't learn a damn thing about Lindsay and/or her family; unless they send Danny over there and he interacts with her family. But, again, that makes it all about Danny and Lindsay is still an just an afterthought who doesn't even need to be present to progress the story line.

Kristine has posted a new interview with Peter Lenkov, please go and read the thread in the CSI Files news items. :) It's spoilery (of course), but no big revelations, he's keeping the information close to his chest, as I would have expected.

I would really like it if the writers follow through with more on Sid, and multiple arcs for all the characters this season. :)

Does anyone know who it is that Mac is told to fire? I'm thinking Sheldon because of that whole thing with his "friend" trying to get him to get rid of evidence or something. Or possibly Adam cause they always make him make mistakes unfortunately or Danny who has made mistakes too. Surely he wouldn't be told to fire Lindsay just because she's pregnant because that would be a form of discrimination, I would think. Of course we know that Mac won't go through with it. He'll tell Sinclair (or whoever it is that wants him to fire someone) to piss off. :lol: But, my first thought when I read that was Sheldon.

Why would Lindsay need to go to Montana, can she not just go on maternity leave? Surely thats the advantage of writing Anna's pregnancy into the show.

Why would Lindsay need to go to Montana, can she not just go on maternity leave? Surely thats the advantage of writing Anna's pregnancy into the show.

Pam Veasey does not approve of your earth logic. :shifty: :p

:guffaw:Love that line!

I guess they feel that they have to make her go to Montana for "dramatic" purposes. It's annoying when they could just go with the logical reason. :lol:

If they send her there to accommodate Anna Belknap's maternity leave
My thoughts exactly. If they have to write the pregnancy in, they've got a ready made excuse to get Lindsay out of the way. If they're sending her away anyway, why bother with messing around and writing a pregnancy in?

Interesting stuff in Lenkov's interview (thanks and great job, by the way, Kristine! :)) - as Elsie said, not much new information, but hopefully it's a good sign that he said there's stuff in store for the others. I'm not really buying what he's selling about Danny and Lindsay being together and having been together for a while, but this isn't the first time I've wished NY would show rather than tell. Ah well, I guess we'll see how things play out after 5.09.

Speaking of the whole having-to-fire-someone thing - unless it happens after 5.09, even Lindsay wouldn't know she was pregnant (assuming that's the first we hear of the storyline), so I don't think that exempts her from being a possibility. My money is on Adam, but we'll see. The promo pictures for 5.06 seem to be of the scene where Mac and Stella are having a bit of an argument from the clip when Melina and Gary were talking about having to let someone go, so my guess is that the storyline probably comes up in 5.06.

As for Sheldon's buddy asking him to tamper with evidence - I have no doubt that Sheldon will do the right thing. They can't convince me that he'd compromise his ethics like that for an old friend from college. Nope nope nope, I won't believe it.

PerfectAnomaly said:

Yeeeees!!

Another option is that "the whore of the show" just gets every other regular character pregnant and then everyone will have to get equal screen time. It's hard to play favorites when they're all Danny's baby mamas and daddies.
Top41 said:

Fay approves of these ideas. :hugegrin:

PerfectAnomaly said:

I thought we'd established that Earth Logic has no place on this show. :shifty:

Okay, you guys officially all crack me up. I love all these ideas about places the show will go next... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back