CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

I'm quite scared by the idea of them all getting danny pregnant would definately be interesting storyline and can bet no other show has done it before.

Lenkov i think was clever because most of what he has said we already pretty much know it just renforces the spoilers we've had but its really nice to know that they are focusing on the characters NY is one of the better shows of the 3 to focus on that.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ROFL that would be hilarious!

I don't get one thing in the interview. Why didn't they mention Stella in the storyline about Mac being asked to fire someone? It's already out that it's Stella, so what's the deal?

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Danny giving birth to septuplets?

Dayum, we're going to see him waddle in every episode then. :guffaw:

The question and answer that interested me most was:

In other words, we won't be getting continuity on this, period. In light of what happened, Danny suddenly being cool, calm and happy about being a dad is going to be laughable. Then again, I should learn by now earth logic doesn't apply to the show. :rolleyes: So if the Ruben storyline won't be touched on at all, why bother bringing Rikki back?

4. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

:brickwall: Yet another wonderful storyline ruined by the necessity of accomodating Lindsay....

I really don't understand how they could even fathom that having to care for a young child would not make Danny think back to the young child that died under his care. This show is getting more and more embarassing to watch, most definitely with this storyline being pulled out of nowhere so the writers don't have to think up a reason for Lindsay to be gone for a few episodes.:rolleyes:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

5.11 "Berried Alive"

From what I can tell, there is something called a flavor tripping party - what happens is that people eat some kind of berry, and then they eat and drink all sorts of strange concoctions for some reason or another. (I don't get it either. :p) Anyway, one of the guests at this party ends up drinking sodium hydroxide (aka lye), which melts her insides. Needless to say, it was no accident that she drank it.

Several random things of note:

~ Danny apparently watches Animal Planet. :p

~ A Greek man from earlier in the season shows up again

~ Stella is doing something and trying to keep Mac out of the loop

~ Angell will be there​
    If one of the mods could put that in the 'just the facts' thread, I'd be most appreciative. :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

upssssss thanks Fay! I'm intrigued, what about this Greek guy? Someone from the embassy???? A possible connection to Stella?????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

it's silly i know but my dictionary English- Spanish didn't cover this

could anyone explain it to me?

what does it stand for?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Debbie :)

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It seems that Stella has done something or is involved with something (at work), and she deliberately didn't tell Mac about because she wanted to keep him out of it. The spoilers aren't clear on what it is about, but I'm sure that Mac won't be happy that Stella kept something from him.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Ooooh, Ooooh, Ooooh! [/Arnold Horshack moment] Could it be Stella is keeping whatever Adam could have told her in confidence? That would be cool. A strong Stella/Adam bonding moment would make me happy and seeing Mac get annoyed that he doesn't know something Stella does, if it relates to Adam confiding in Stella, could be entertaining.

9. Faylinn

That could be interesting, but my money is on it being connected to the Greek guy from earlier in the season - I'm not sure why he's back, but I don't think it's a coincidence that it's in the same episode. Of course, I could be wrong and it might be two totally unrelated things going on in one episode - we'll see.

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Maybe it's Stella going out for pizza with Adam, and she doesn't wanna tell Mac because she's afraid he'll be jealous- he always wanted to go on a date with Adam. :lol:

11. Faylinn

Well, if he wants to go out with the boy, he should ask him out rather than sending him to fish through airline toilets. :lol:

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I forgot about that guy. That's probably it.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Elsie, God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Aw it sounds definitve TRULY interesting. There are many questions about this one:

Why would she keep something from him when they have been the best friends for years now?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Something related to Adam (my poor soul! :thumbsup:) or just to herself that could put on jeopardy her job????????????????????????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Definitely there was a big improvement on these new spoilers

Personally i would prefer it could be related to Adam. If Mac has his "fav" on the team , Stella can have her own weakness;)

Debbie :D

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Mac's always been more of a tough-love kinda guy. :lol: Besides, fishing through airline toilets is Mac's version of pulling on the pigtails of the one you like... :lol: :lol:

15. Faylinn

In that case, I'd hate to see the Mac version of shoving your crush in the mud.* :eek:

* or whatever else kids do when they have a crush on someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.