CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Im so glad that NY has got its Tuesday slot back again :D Never mind the idea of it being on twice :D Will Miami be showing?

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, the UK meet up social group is up. I've invited some of you who have expressed an interest (if the 'invite' thingy worked?), but everyone is welcome to join, so please come on over and let us know what you're interested in doing etc...

:cool: That's fantastic, I love my Tuesday CSI night, and I love NY repeats! :lol: I don't know when Miami will be airing, but it must be starting in July/August?

3. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Ooo, ooo... I didn't know that AND I missed loads of S4 episodes. What time Tuesday & what channel?

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There are definitely some good episodes in season 4, I hope you manage to catch the ones you've missed. :)

It's being repeated on Five at 10pm.

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Hi

I am happy that Channel 5 are showing the CSI NY reruns. I cant wait for season 5.

Let hope it will be a full season and not a short one like Season 4.

LME

6. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Thanks for setting that up. Sorry I've not been around much to contribute to that discussion - I've been ill recently and have just stuck to floating around LJ...

7. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I just got an email from Play.com to say they have posted my Season 4 Part 1 DVD, YAY!! I wonder if we get any extras on the DVD?

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Im not really 'that' hopeful to be honest :lol: *runs to Play.com*

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, please let us know if there are any extras. I'm not that hopeful either, but you never know. :lol:

10. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I'll let you know about any extras. Apparently I get a free UV torch???? not sure what I am supposed to do with that?

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^I just went and had a look. You get a free UV light and Pen when you pre-order it. Poppet, When you write with the pen you can only see it if you shine the UV light over it ;)

12. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

So that'll be like the pen my dad had in the 80's for writing our address on the video player etc in case it got stolen - CSI it's just cutting edge science all the way!

13. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Well my season 4 part 1 DVD came, unsurprisingly no extras - also no UV torch or pen!

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm waiting for the full box set to come out later in year I'm wierd have all the other 3 seasons as complete boxets in the one box so want em all the same.

Not surprised about the extras we never get anything though hope we get some in the 2nd part would be nice.

15. LME

LME Police Officer

Say, does anyone know why CSI NY is not on Channel 5 next saturday? I have it on my Sky Personnal Planner with the series link and it finished last saturday. Checked the listings on Sky and it has Numbers - Is next weekend a Numbers weekend then back to normal after?