CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

MichelleK said:
I try really hard to steer clear but I find it really difficult.

I'm not sure how much trying goes into it, you're about as stong as a chocolate sunshade in August when it comes to spoilers... :p

...and as Sammy11 can tell you most of the time I can't even remember watching them.

Yeah those conversations are always interesting, there I am thinking you know what I'm on about and well... it makes for some interesting chats...

I do try for about five seconds and I'm rubbish at it. At least I'll admit it now and not just drop myself in it babbling away.

They will always be interesting conversations. I have a memory like a goldfish.

MichelleK said:
I just saw the Carmine advert! He looks stunning! I didn't recognise him at first but good god. His eyes are so blue. Love him.
Take a bite outta the big apple - watch out for the maggots.

How can someone make the word maggot sound so sexy????? :devil:

I never thought I would hear myself say that. :) :)

Er....hello everybody *waves*....haven't been around for a while I'm afraid - good to see so many familiar faces still here :D

Now, I think you're probably all going to hit me with large sticks but a thought occurred to me at the weekend while watching Dancing on Ice (I know, I know, I'm sorry but I just love it...); does anyone think that the bloke dancing with Linda Lusardi looks a bit, just a little bit, like Carmine??? :eek:

*ducks flying tomatoes*

I like that ad too, I think it's "don't mind the maggots" though. My 3-yr-old now says "Look Mum, it's Danny!" if it's on when she's up. Best part for me is that shot of Mac smiling while Danny's voiceover says "dreams can come true". I can sure think of a few people on here who have that dream of being smiled at by Mac ;)

Twinkletoes - waves!
I've not noticed about dancing with ice but I'll keep my eyes open on Sunday!
Yeah how does Carmine manage to make the word maggots sound so sexy. It takes a special person to do that!

Hey Twinkletoes !! Nice to see you back, only just come back myself.

Haven't watched Dancing on Ice, but i'll peek at it next week to have a look...

I wasn't listening to the ad to be perfectly honest, I only saw it before the last epidose and I hopping about in excitement in anticiaption for Flack, but I was mesmerised by Carmine's eyes - Liz Taylor eat your heart out!

If we are peeping at Dancing on Ice check out I Matt Evers! I seriously love the guy! Damn - wish I could skate!
Carmine's eyes are just amazingly blue, I'm very jealous.
Righto everyone I know I've only just come back but I'm off again now for a few days! I'm moving house. EEEKK!!!
See you all in a few days.

I have to say i really like the new CSI advert which has no characters and its not till the end you realise its a CSI ad... its cleverly done.

Carmines eyes in that advert get me every time.

I think it's to advertise CSI's on 5US... they'll probably show it before the LV one tonight...

Just a guess, you won't be able to stop staring at it.

Good thing for the 5 US catchup for those rare occasions when I put my personal life above Mac and the gang.

Overall I quite liked the episode. It wasn't particularly realistic but I guess it would have been dull otherwise and we got to see some Flack action too, which is always a bonus.

Sammy11 said:
I think it's to advertise CSI's on 5US... they'll probably show it before the LV one tonight...

Just a guess, you won't be able to stop staring at it.

Hmmm, maybe I should record the whole thing, just so I CAN keep on staring at it :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
Hmmm, maybe I should record the whole thing, just so I CAN keep on staring at it :lol:

Seem to remember you having a similar affliction to "CoffeeGate" in '...and here's to you Mrs Azrael'... ;)

Sammy11 said:
Twinkletoes said:

Seem to remember you having a similar affliction to "CoffeeGate" in '...and here's to you Mrs Azrael'... ;)

*cough* Ahem...yes that would've been me... :D :D

Back