CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top, I think the fretting is because we can't believe that TPTB would give us something so great without something coming along to ruin it. :lol: Seriously though, I think that people are mostly speculating about what *might* happen in the future as a result of this episode, as there isn't much to really base it on. Danny is definately not getting it on with the grieving Mother at any point in this episode... ;) Although I wouldn't object to her being brought back in a later episode, it could be interesting to see their interaction.

The episode itself will be perfection *is really hopeful*...it is nearly everything you could want in an episode (as long as you like emotional Danny of course). I have to say, of all the upcoming episodes, this is the one that I really can't wait to see! I was worried about what sort of things they might focus on in the remainder of the season after clearing up Stella's psycho boyfriend storyline and Mac's 333 caller, but TPTB look to have some great things in store for us. :D

But yes, I won't be happy if a continuation of this storyline is Danny hooking up with the Mother. But I'm not worried, because I just don't see that happening. If it's the bump in the road, it'll be Danny's grief and guilt that does it. *is still not hopeful that we'll get any continuity* :p

Faylinn said:
I definitely think it's good that they're leaving Lindsay on the 'humorous' storyline while Danny gets the emotional part of the episode. And quite frankly, I'll be fine with no Danny-Flack interaction if it means we can also avoid the Danny-Lindsay interaction. With our luck she'd be like "Oh, I was so upset when I heard! I can tell you were close to Ruben...and his mother. *significant look*"

And what *significant look* would that be Faylinn? Scrunch 1, Scrunch 2 or Scrunch 3? OMG am I so glad that Scrunch Munroe is as far away as possible from Danny. This episode sounds very sad, but it does has it definite PLUSES :lol:

Maybe the "bump in the road is" is Danny is really wrestling with grief over Ruben's death and Lindsay isn't there when he needs her. She may be incapable of being there for anyone. Some people can't handle other's pain.

They may just show in a future episode how Danny is a shoulder for the mom to lean on when things get unbearable.
The empty apartment would probably be a constant reminder of how alone she is. I could see Lindsay getting jealous of the time Danny spends with the mother.

Hello! I'm new to this forum *waves* :)

I am going to bawl my eyes out after 4.11. Hell I was tearing up just reading these!! But I think Carmine is going to definitely knock it out of the park. He's so good with the emotional stuff. I'm glad he's getting a really good storyline like this. I love that Hawkes comforts him and I love their friendship but I must admit I hope to see Flack comforting him as well. Like someone else said, their friendship has been there since the beginning.

Welcome to the forum, ErinElizabeth! :) We do ask that you don't mention the source of the spoilers, since that could lead to the source drying up. ;) I've edited accordingly.

I get what you guys are saying about Lindsay, but personally I'm hoping this storyline with Danny isn't about her at all. Not about her jealousy or her being there for him--nada. I don't think she needs to be involved because unlike how she needed Danny to prop her up throughout her storyline, Danny doesn't need her to do the same for him. Carmine can more than carry this one on his own, and then some. People who like the relationship will have the cutesy/scary stuff in "Boo"; those that want to see Carmine act his ass off and create a memorable episode will have this one. :cool:

Thanks for the spoilers on this episode, it sounds like it's going to be an incredible one! And yeah, Carmine will no doubt knock this one out of the park, for sure. I love seeing Danny's emotional side, but as someone else mentioned, it's nice to see a glimpse of his mentoring side, too. I love getting the little character tidbits like that.

And I have to agree at this point, without seeing anything yet, my vote is to NOT have Danny hook up with the grieving mother. Although I could see them bringing in a sidebar with Lindsay misreading his intentions and confronting him about it, but puh-leeze writers, let Danny have his moments of emotion and top-notch acting, sans Lindsay. Just like I'd like to see them establish Lindsay more on her own, I want to see them re-establish Danny more on his own this season, too.

One question: where did Danny's dog go?

Lindsey's working with Flack this ep <g>
SOrry, couldn't resist <vbeg>

Seriously though, Danny said the dog was a loaner, presumably from a neighbour (although wouldn't it be cool continuity if Reuben was the neighbour!)

It would be awesome if the dog was Reuben dog, but I wouldn’t hold your breath or it. I mean these writers can't even throw a banded on Danny or Adam after they was held hostage, I find it hard to believe they would tie in a dog form episode 3.2 into episode 4.3. But it would be awesome if they did.

I’m just glad they have Lindsay on a different case so Carmine can really shine, without having the writers throw in stupid D/L relationship crap. Maybe with how great we all know Carmine is going to be in episode 11, he will finally get that Emmy nomination he so rightly deserves.

Whoa! I go away for a couple of days and come back to find that the episode I've always dreamt about will hopefully make it into a "real" episode!!

*claps*

Saying I'm thrilled would be an understatement... :D

*starts the countdown to this OMG! hour of TV*

Hey, where's the thread for tonight's ep? I wanna talk lol

I bet the shirt in the suitcase was from the guy that got shot...the 3's have me curious though.

The mods haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting not-so-patiently too. *lol* I don't usually post on my LJ first--I usually go back and forth with y'all to begin with. ;)

Faylinn said:
The mods haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting not-so-patiently too. *lol* I don't usually post on my LJ first--I usually go back and forth with y'all to begin with. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one (not so) patiently waiting for the episode thread. I know everybody is excited about Carmine's upcoming episode, but as much as we keep saying that they need to showcase Eddie more, let's show him some love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back