CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Hmm. Something tells me this might have something to do with the gun Flack is holding in the promo pic?

It's cool that we'll be seeing Sinclair in this episode -- I love seeing him angsty towards the cast.

^As for Top41, the script draft that I'm reading shows that it is a Chicago shoot. So I don't think that they'll be using a Sound stage. :D

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

When I first read the spoiler about Mac/Flack/Gun I immediatly thought about that promo pic- I mean there cant be many cases that involve Flack 'investigating' a gun!:)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Looking at the pic again, I think it suggests it's Flack and Hawkes involved in the gun thing. They're huddled together, their legs are sort of crossed, Hawkes is leaning towards Flack and Hawkes is shining a flashlight on Flack's gun/Flack wiping it down. It makes me think that maybe they're in it together somehow? or that Hawkes is investigating, finds out and because it's Flack decides to conceal what he's found? That's not to say it's not related to what happens with Mac. Very interesting stuff...

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*pops in* Apparently, Robert Picardo is going to be in "Boo" (the Halloween episode, 406), although I don't know which role he'll be playing. ;)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

who's Sinclair, the guy played by the actor who also played Bubba? *wonders why he's afraid of embarrasment*

Someone on one of the big Gary groups wondered about the incident affecting Mac's career...could the case have an affect even though it was a long time ago?

It'd b cool if they filmed here, too bad I likely wouldn't get to see it :(

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Its Sinclair the top dog! Inspector Gerards 'friend'- sorry I have completely forgotten this title but he was the one who was trying to get rid of mac last season!

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

why in the promo picture is Lindsay not wearing shoes??? what up with that?

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep Sinclair is the same actor as Bubba in Forrest Gump Mykelti Williamson.

He is Chief of Detectives as far as I can remember.

Probably the embarrassment thing is one reason he sends Flack to Chicago, but he could also be looking for dirt on Mac. This could be interesting if Flack gets caught in the middle if there is something that Sinclair could use against Mac. So cleaning the gun could be a metaphor....god I cant wait to see this ep... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Faylinn

Waitwaitwait--so Mac is 44? (Based on the fact that, 30 years ago, he was apparently 14.) They sure like to de-age their characters, don't they? *le sigh*

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for all the spoilers, Elsie & everyone. These upcoming eps and storylines sound very compelling! Mac back in Chicago, his old stomping grounds? And Flack is with him? Oooooh, that sounds like too much fun! Glad to see we'll be seeing/hearing from Sinclair too; he and Gary have great adversarial chemistry together!

Faylinn, I agree with you, all 3 CSIs do play rather unrealistic games sometimes with the ages of their characters... :lol:

11. Faylinn

I'm still crossing my fingers that we'll get a gratuitous 'Forrest Gump' reference. :p

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ROTFL! Yeah, that does explain Peyton aka Claire Forlani eventually... ;)

Thanks for putting up the spoilers, elsie !

Anyways... besides Sinclair, I kinda find this a boring storyline. I mean, okay, it is our lovely Mac being in trouble (and Stella just right at his side giving him a helping hand... :D :D :devil: :devil: ), but I really think the set up for that big secret could have been somewhat more spectacular. Like sth from his Marine past, Golf war, veterans story, war crimes. Something like that, but I guess (and bear with me European brood) Americans as the major audience for the show might be just too fed up with war to see it again once more on prime time... *runs hiding under a rock*

Anyways... I was really on the edge of my seat on seasons premiere, but after reading the #.10 spoilers, I am rather disappointed... :(

Hope the Stella storyline with Mr Eerie will get better. :D

13. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Does anybody have a bigger less blurred pic of the CSI's on that gurder?? I cant really c with the little one and i even had my glasses on..lol

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here you go. :)

15. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

My goodness, I looked at the girder picture, and I'm blushing. Look what everyone is holding, including Lindsay's lunchbox with the bull on it. The gun, the long lens, the flashlight, the thick rope, Mack's thermos, Stella's tall drink cup, the girder itself. It's all one big p*h*a*l*l*i*c party. Adam and Sid seem to be left out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.