CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post this here instead of in the first episode mostly because of the spoiler stuff, but something I found odd...

Each time Mac got called anonymously, it was 3:33 am. Not PM. And in each different hotel in London AND in his office in New York. What I found odd was this: I work in a lab that has eight clocks. Not one tells the same time - they're anywhere from one to eight minutes apart. How is it possible for the perp to know the EXACT second it's 3:33 in multiple locations?

Maybe someone in the lab is involved or the stalker has managed to put a spying device in Mac's office. These are the only way I could think to explain how the stalker knew Mac would be in his office at 3:33 AM. I know he is dedicated but normally that would be rediculous.

Khanada said:
I'm going to post this here instead of in the first episode mostly because of the spoiler stuff, but something I found odd...

Each time Mac got called anonymously, it was 3:33 am. Not PM. And in each different hotel in London AND in his office in New York. What I found odd was this: I work in a lab that has eight clocks. Not one tells the same time - they're anywhere from one to eight minutes apart. How is it possible for the perp to know the EXACT second it's 3:33 in multiple locations?

Cell phones usually have pretty spot-on time. We don't know yet where the caller was phoning from, but if you're in a specific time zone and were screwing with someone's head, a simple alarm on your phone at the appropriate time would do the trick. [/stalker instructions]

Some spoilers are out for episode #410. It's called 'Train to Nowhere' and I haven't finished looking at it so I'm not sure what's going on but Mac is in Chicago, and Flack joins him there. :) Could be interesting....

eta:

OK, Mac receives some clues which send him to Chicago. (It’s the 333 case). The clues have sent him to a building, where he finds a dead body in an empty room, the word ‘coward’ written in red paint on the wall. The local PD (who at first don’t seem too keen on Mac’s interference) establish that the guy died 30 years ago and think he had been buried and recently dug up.

Sinclair sends Flack to Chicago to keep an eye on Mac, Sinclair is worried that Mac will embarrass the department.

The dead guy is Joey Toole, and Mac knew him. Young Mac (yes, we see a young 14 year old Mac) and his friends had been there when he died. Joey had been attacking the older brother of one of Mac’s friends, and was shot to death by Mac's friend. Mac had the gun first but was too scared to pull the trigger. The older brother also died. :(

It appears that Stella (back in NY), Flack and Mac are on the case. Danny appears to be on another case, and Adam is helping out in the lab.

Thanks for the spoilers Elsie , sounds interesting. I’m glad that Flack will be in Chicago too. Hopefully that means a lot of screen time for Eddie. :D
But why must they all have at least one tragic event in there childhood? It really seems to be a pattern there.

The promo for episode two ‘The Deep’ can be found here on youtube.

I’m not sure if it’s okay to link to youtube videos, if not please let me know and I’ll remove the link.

Thanks for the spoilers Elsie! :D

I’m glad that Flack will be in Chicago too. Hopefully that means a lot of screen time for Eddie.

That and the scenes between Gary & Eddie are always gold!

Ooh, that sounds interesting! I'm definitely looking forward to Flack going since those two are both so good and they're even better in scenes together. :)

But of course Mac had a traumatic past. *le sigh* One of these days, I'll learn to expect it. ;)

So it sounds like maybe Danny, Hawkes and Lindsay are on a b-case? Eh, that's a good episode for only having one case, but maybe there's more to it than we've seen yet. :)

And yay for Adam, of course. ;)

To be honest, I'm a bit unsure about the B case. But, contrary to what I said before it looks like Stella is working on it with Hawkes and Danny (and presumably Lindsay would be on it too, although she isn't mentioned). They are working on something involving a puzzle with blood on it and they have lots of fingerprints...

eta: Ignore my ramblings, it looks like it's all one case. :lol:

Is the puzzle the same one mentioned in a previous episode, perhaps? *curious*

Maybe Stella is working the case in NY but is also in contact with Mac and Flack to help them out if they need it...she can handle it. ;) (And ooh, Stella in charge! Hot. :devil:)

:lol: I'm tired, and I keep changing my mind about this one (but I finally think I've got it sorted in my head).

Yeah, the puzzle is the same one as in 409. But it seems that the puzzle is one of the clues that sent Mac to Chicago, so the episode is probably a one case episode after all. :p

Disclaimer: as always, spoilers are subject to change, and my interpretative skills aren't doing so well so hopefully someone else will come in with more info later.

Oh now I like the sound of this, Mac and Flack in Chicago. Some of my favorite moments from season 3 were the Mac Flack scenes I love these two together. Now if we could just get Reed back....

I loved all the misdirection they have put in for the Mac storyline, the picture of Big Ben the thoughts that it could be London connected,, but I am really please its something from his past, but I would have been happier if it was from his Marine days rather than another childhood trauma idea....I mean they have done this with Danny, Lindsay, Stella and now Mac you would have thought with all the avenues they could have used from Mac's past they could have come up with something a little more inventive.

Well, we're not sure why and how yet but whatever is happening does have connections to Mac being in London because other than him getting phone calls when he was there something seems to have happened to his luggage which he thought was lost and a bloody t-shirt he found inside.

And then we have the puzzle... I have to say I'm liking all the mystery so far, hopefully it'll lead to something good. Plus, I'm curious to see who's gonna play 14-year-old Mac... :)

Wow someone tampered with his luggage and left a bloody t shirt.....right thats it I am even more intrigued...

He told Stella about the calls...does he share the rest with the team?

This episode sounds really good! :D I wonder if they'll actually film in Chicago, or if "Chicago" will be on some studio lot. :lol: Either way, I'm intrigued, and I love the Mac and Flack interaction, especially if there's potential for them to butt heads! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back