CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and re-watched it on my tape. Rikki is pointing the gun at Ollie, and Danny is standing between them with his arms up, clearly trying to stop Rikki from killing Ollie.

OHHHH yea that makes more sense...rikki pointing the gun at ollie rather than at danny...when i first saw it i was like "OMG!!!!" thanks for clearing that up for me for a bit...

Haha, yeah, I was like 'OMG DANNY!' But there's definitely someone behind him, and we know that Ollie is in this one according to the press release, so I'm guessing that's what it is.

This is probably why Danny leaves in a hurry and Flack goes looking for him--they must know that Rikki is going after Ollie (or at least Danny does, and Flack knows something is going on). Maybe Ollie gets out of jail or something, maybe the charges are dropped (assuming there were charges in the first place)...

This should be veeery interesting. :p

Since I am on the other side of the world and unable to see the preview just yet ... somebody please to be telling me what exactly happens in the preview. :)

I went and re-watched again and wrote down what happened:

[Black and white pictures of Mac and Stella move to the center of the screen beside each other with the text "New Year"]
[A woman is holding a flower vase, and it explodes, sending her falling backwards]

Flack: Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Shot of Mac turning around]
[Close-up of the face of the dead girl]
[Black and white pictures of Danny and Lindsay slide to the middle with the words "New episode"]
[A blonde girl screams, a young man standing behind her]
[Sid, Stella and Danny(?) are standing in the morgue]

Mac: One crime, five victims.

[Close-up of a dead man]
[Black and white pictures of Hawkes and Flack slide to the middle with the words "New York"]
[Shot of Ruben looking back from "Child's Play"]
[Shot of Rikki looking out the door of her apartment from "Child's Play"]

Rikki's voice: He was 10.

[Shot of Ruben's bike falling over from "Child's Play"]
[Danny hangs his head]

Flack: You gotta stop blaming yourself.

[Rikki pulls a gun out of her purse in an alley(?)]

Danny: You don't wanna do this.

Rikki: You took everything from me.

[Danny is standing, arms up, between Rikki and a man (Ollie, I'm assuming) in an alley(?), as Flack stands behind Rikki with his gun in his hand]

Rikki: (On the verge of tears) I want him back.

[Close on Danny's face, upset, as he stands with his arms still up to the sides]
[Fade to black, sound of a gunshot]
[CSI:NY New in 2 weeks.]

^^ Fay thanks for posting it. It sounds great I'm just so glad for some continuity. Hope the time flies by so we get to see this episode already!

Sounds like Flack is going to save Danny for the umpteenth time. :lol: I love it!

This episode sounds soooo good! :D I love that Rikki's back. I'll be curious to see how the whole thing plays out, but I can understand her perspective. Ruben probably was everything to her. :( Poor woman.

I love how Flack is going to tell Danny he needs to stop blaming himself. Flack is always there for Danny and always knows just what to say.

Thanks for transcribing that, Fay!!! :D

Top41 said:
I love how Flack is going to tell Danny he needs to stop blaming himself. Flack is always there for Danny and always knows just what to say.

*snickers*

Thanks Fay for the detailed recap.

The gunshot that rings out at the end of the promo has me very interested is Rikki going to shoot Ollie :confused: Any which way this storyline has really lived up to its full potential now if only the dang writers strike could be resolved and we can move along already. I know I said I couldn't wait for this episode but its also the last one for a while :(

No, we have two more coming: "All in the Family" and "Playing with Matches" (I believe those are the names).

As for the gunshot, since it's not actually shown, I'm guessing that's misleading. Remember the way they edited the preview for "The Thing About Heroes" to make it seem like Danny would get shot? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But then again, maybe she does shoot him...We'll have to wait and see. *is impatient* :p

One thing about promos, they chop and scramble everything up so it's hard to say what happens when until after the episode airs. It sure looks like a good one. Flack comforting Danny...I love it! Just goes to show what great friends they are. :)

:eek:

OMG. I am in a bit of a shock right now, just by reading Fay's recap of the preview of the next new episode. While I don't want to get my hopes too high up based on a short promo clip, it looks like we're gonna get quite a few emotional scenes in the episode. Me likey. :D Plus, Flack going to comfort Danny? I am so there.

It's gonna be a looong two weeks... *anxious*

I've been thinking about the promo, and there's something nagging at me.

It's interesting that Danny blames himself for Ruben's death and now Rikki obviously blames Ollie for Ruben's death, but what about Lucy? She seems to be forgotten in the whole thing and she's the one who actually pulled the trigger. I know that if Ollie hadn't robbed the store, Lucy wouldn't have fired the gun; but I view his role much like Danny's, in that he is only partly responsible. Lucy is the only person who fired a weapon in the whole incident. She not only fired, she fired recklessly into a crowded sidewalk. We got to see Mac show her Ruben's body, so she did see the ramifications of what she did; but no one else seems to be placing any blame on her. That really doesn't sit very well with me. I kind of hope that gets addressed in some way during the episode.

^Good point.

I wonder if Lucy was ever charged in court for Ruben's death? At the very least, it's reckless endangerment (is that what they call it?). As much as I would like to see Lucy's actions being addressed in some way, the actress who portrayed her isn't very good, her emoting skills in the scene where Mac showed Lucy Ruben's body fell a little flat, IMO. :p So, seeing her again might not be such a good thing. *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back