CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Either way, it seems to read as bad news for D/L. My speculation is that in episode 14, the D/L 'action' that Ausiello is inferring to is Danny talking to Lindsay after having promised that at the end of episode 13 ... and I think it's going to be a conversation that'll make or break D/L.

Considering his behavior towards her for the entire season, as well as what will most likely happen given that the scripts aren't changed for episode 13 ... yeah, my money is on the latter and I'm saying that in relation to how everything has taken place in this season.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ LOL, so we were thinking almost ;) the same thing at the same time...only...my money would be on the former because of the 'bump' in their relationship that was forecasted at the start of this season. I believe him brushing her off at the end of 4x13 can qualify as a bump, and since - in my book - a bump is something you get over, I assume that the talk in 4x14 clears the air between them...but that's all just really hopeful speculation on my part... :)

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, you're both probably on to something there dutch_treat and Kimmy. The 'talk'. :lol: Ah, originally, when the spoilers first came out I never even considered that we might actually have to see the 'talk'.

Yes, the old 'bump' spoiler. I just wouldn't consider some cross words in one episode as a 'bump' so would assume that the talk doesn't clear the air, because that would be rather dull in my book... Oh well, not too long to wait and find out. :)

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

It's only speculation at this point, of course. ;) However, for all of Zuiker's and Veasey's talk about D/L, none of what they said has come to pass at all the entire season. No deepening, no proof that they're in a happy, open relationship. In fact, Danny's been more annoyed or bored or distant with her than anything else, which is a far cry from what Zuiker and Veasey mentioned. So at this point, I no longer look to their past statements for what will happen in upcoming episodes.

And I haven't forgotten Carmine's statements in his latest interview with CSI Files either:

It's proof to me that TPTB had already considered D/L coming to an end long before season four even aired. That in itself says something.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Interesting speculation. Having a talk about what happened would be interesting, and actual continuity.

I'm stuck on the "it's all kept very professional" part, though. That makes me think they're all about the case and not about anything personal, even a serious talk about what's been happening.

Regardless, I can't wait to see how it plays out.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Kimmy, i just love you. :)

I think at this point it's safe to say that just because TPTB say something, it doesn't make it so unless we actually see it on screen. I love that you commented from Carmine's interview, too. He was right before about DL ending up in the sack so who's to say he's not right again this time? Although, I don't see how you could call it cheating if nobody's sure they're in a relationship. Then again, since a one night stand doesn't make a relationship, maybe Danny never really considered them together. :p

Is this the episode with the hot dog vendors? It's been so long since the original spoilers came out, i couldn't remember if it was this one or not. If it is, I too am hoping we get at least one Flack funny moment.

ETA: I'm wondering if maybe they have that 'talk' while they're working a case. Kinda like when Danny kept asking Lindsay why she stood him up in Love Run Cold. They continued working while he kept asking. :rolleyes:

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Very good point Kimmy. They haven't been at all reliable in the past.

Yep, it is. I know what you mean, I keep forgetting which spoilers belong to which episode. I need to go back and have a look, especially for 414, which I can barely remember as it seems so long ago. :)

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I read the bit about DL and at first it was like yes they work cases normally thats what CSI's do but now you've all said it might mean we see stuff it could pan out well for the viewers i'm trying not to jump to conclusions although stopping myself is hard, unfortunately my brain says could be bad news then but never no till we see it.

Or it could be the latter and nothing happens bar they work the same case like Buzzkill and I would call it flirt but more play off each other... but probably more seriously taking into consideration whats been happening.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Honestly, my interpretation is that they're simply working the case together (which all of these coworkers tend to do, butt-buddies or not) and Ausiello was trying to spin that so it would answer the question. 'Danny and Lindsay' are CSIs on the same team, regardless of their relationship status. It's probably safe to say that if Danny and Lindsay work together a great deal in 4.14, so do Mac and Stella--you could say there will probably be a lot of 'Mac-Stella action' in the episode too, you know?

Either way, I'm not trying to read the crystal ball using Zuiker or Veasey's comments as a guide. Like Kimmy said, they haven't been the most reliable sources of spoilers, have they? :rolleyes: Whether or not Danny and Lindsay 'talk' about Danny wanting time to himself (how dare he?!), I'm not sure Ausiello would have said they keep it "very professional" if there was something 'juicy' to say about their relationship--isn't that the kind of thing that keeps people coming back to the blog for more? *shrug*

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

If it's all kept "professional" my guess is that Ausiello's reaching and they're simply working on a case together. ;) Can't blame him if that is what he's doing--his AA spoiler column is awesome, but I imagine spoilers are few and far between these days. :(

Isn't Feb. 6th the day the Grammys are supposed to air? I wonder if scheduling NY on that day suggests that the Grammys are probably going to be cancelled or moved? :confused:

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Okay, I had some thought about Ausiello's answer and I'm going to agree now with those who said he's just spinning it to make the episode more interesting.

If there was anything shippy at all, he'd have pounced on it in an instant and spun it for all its worth. :p But 'serious'? 'All kept professional'? I think that's his way of saying, "Yeah, they work together. Nothing to see here, move along ..."

Still, if there is a serious talk between Danny and Lindsay, it'll be interesting to see how that pans out. Just ... no scrunch face fest, okay? Please? Serious Lindsay usually means Scrunch Face Lindsay too. Gah!

As for the Grammys airing on that date, I dunno. I read somewhere that the Golden Globes award ceremony was canceled. Could be the Grammys are going to get the same fate?

12. PerfectAnomaly

I just watched tonight's episode and saw the preview for 4x13. I just gotta say, "HOLY !@%&*@!"

If you don't wanna know, stop reading now.

I'm shocked as hell they're going with Rikki wanting vengence and going after Danny with a gun. That was not expected. AT. ALL. And it looks like Danny and Flack get to have a talk about Danny's guilt. Yaaay!! I can't wait for this episode to air. I wonder who Danny is expecting at the end of the episode, because I'm gonna go out on a limb guess it won't be Rikki. :eek:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

ETA: Typing at the same time, PA. Are you sure it was Danny? That was my initial thought, but now I'm not sure...[/ETA]

Ok, having seen the preview for episode 13--OMG!

~ Apparently, Danny and Flack do talk. :)
    ~ Who was Rikki pointing the gun at? Ollie? :eek: That should be an intense scene. The actress playing Rikki (Jacqueline?) did a good job in "Child's Play", and I'm hoping she really knocks it out of the park--plus, a scene with her and Danny? That should be good. *is excited*

I'm really looking forward to this one. :)

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hmm ... perhaps it's her going after Ollie with a gun and not Danny?

But if it really is Rikki going after Danny, well then, there's only one person I can think of that Danny will want to see after a nice heart-to-heart talk. ;) :D

15. PerfectAnomaly

I forgot about Ollie!!!! Duh. :eek:

Yeah, that makes much more sense. Danny must be there to stop her from killing Ollie. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.