CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't think that the general idea is that they are going to hook up with each other so much as turn to each other for comfort in a time of mutual grief. She may -- just as the officer's wife did to Brass on CSILV -- simply forgive him and let him help her to move beyond the tragedy. I imagine we will have to wait and see what her ultimate reaction will be: will she hate Danny for the rest of her life and never forgive him for the loss of her son, or will she let him in?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's all I'm going to say. (Well, actually, no.)

Top41 said:
Carmine said that maybe Danny would find out Lindsay wasn't "all he thought she'd be" so it could be that her inability to support him during this is going to be a deal breaker for Danny. But so many ideas get tossed around that who knows whether that will come to pass or not. We certainly haven't seen any indication that their relationship is "deepening" in any way, though.

That last bit is interesting. Wasn't it mentioned in one of the CSI Files interviews that this season would show continuity from Snow Day regarding his hand injury too? Didn't see anything about that either.

But one thing's for certain, Rikki showing up in episode 13 again is definite continuity for Child's Play. :D I hope we'll see a scene where Danny and Rikki meet up and they talk about what happened.

^I don't think that the general idea is that they are going to hook up with each other so much as turn to each other for comfort in a time of mutual grief.
I agree. It's going to go one way or the other. Rikki will either blame Danny for Ruben's death or not. I'm sure we'll find out with episode 13.

Carmine said that maybe Danny would find out Lindsay wasn't "all he thought she'd be" so it could be that her inability to support him during this is going to be a deal breaker for Danny. But so many ideas get tossed around that who knows whether that will come to pass or not. We certainly haven't seen any indication that their relationship is "deepening" in any way, though.
It doesn't appear there is a relationship at this point but maybe there is and we just haven't seen it on screen (that's a good thing ;)). If that little scene at Danny's door goes the way the spoilers say, it seems he will see a side of Lindsay that he may not like. Of course, maybe he's been getting glimpses of that side all season.

^I gotta say, in my book if TPTB say they're dating, then I think it's safe to assume they are. That being said, there aren't any signs that it's a deep or meaningful relationship, and it certainly doesn't seem that Danny is very into it. Lindsay seems pretty into him, but even before the thing with Ruben, he's seemed guarded and none too warm with her. It's possible he's tired of her self-involvement. And yes, I'm definitely not complaining that we haven't seen it on screen--after two seasons of overkill, it was enough with the Danny/Lindsay thing.

Though it's all guesswork at this point, I kind of don't think Rikki will blame Danny for what happened to Ruben. I think she's got a case to be mad at him, but I have a feeling if he's expecting her to come over then she probably hasn't said, "Screw you, buddy."

And yes, I'm definitely not complaining that we haven't seen it on screen--after two seasons of overkill, it was enough with the Danny/Lindsay thing.

Well, since the Linds/Danny's existence or non existence of a so called relationship has become an issue lately, I have to say that from my point of view there IS a relationship. But,what kind of one? We don't know (yet), and that's because we haven't been shown that side of the charters on the show.

Think about it, as you say, Top41, all along season two and three, the link between those two has developed to something deeper, maybe not a relationship as we know it, but definitely there is "something". So, why TPTB bothered to include all this stuff over the past seasons if they weren't planning on going on with it?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Its funny because watching it as a new viewer you would just assume a close friendship. But as we know what happened on Snow Day we know there is something more. TPTB have either been clever with hiding any obvious fact of there involvement or its just the way it is.

I mean saying Danny has had enough of her self involvement I can't say I see it I mean tbh we haven't seen enough to get an idea of what kind of relationship it is.

I've never seen her as self involved because she knows how it feels to loose people close and seeing it happen. The conversation with Mac showed that she wants to help but i think she knows to that he needs time.

I agree Rikki has a reason to be mad would be interesting if something happened part of me says it will because of the moment but it almost seems to obvious.

Tbh I'd like to see more DL not in the lovey dovey sense but more in the outside of work.

Dawni said:
Its funny because watching it as a new viewer you would just assume a close friendship. But as we know what happened on Snow Day we know there is something more. TPTB have either been clever with hiding any obvious fact of there involvement or its just the way it is.

I mean saying Danny has had enough of her self involvement I can't say I see it I mean tbh we haven't seen enough to get an idea of what kind of relationship it is.

I've never seen her as self involved because she knows how it feels to loose people close and seeing it happen. The conversation with Mac showed that she wants to help but i think she knows to that he needs time.

I agree Rikki has a reason to be mad would be interesting if something happened part of me says it will because of the moment but it almost seems to obvious.

Tbh I'd like to see more DL not in the lovey dovey sense but more in the outside of work.

I agree completely. I am a DL and I want to see what they are like outside work. Not saying we need more snow day scenes, just anything to get an idea of why they are a couple.

^But that's the thing: if two seasons didn't really establish "why they are a couple"--and it didn't because at best we have some sort of bizarre weak opposites attract thing going on--how much more do we need to see this season of it? They're a couple because Lindsay uses Danny for emotional support and Danny lets people use him. I'm glad we've finally gotten a break from these two because Danny's character development was suffering because he was used to prop Lindsay's character up. If after two seasons of propping up, she should be able to stand on her own. Should being the key word, of course--because it seems the most interesting thing about Lindsay is that she managed to bang Danny. ;)

Top41 said:
it seems the most interesting thing about Lindsay is that she managed to bang Danny. ;)

...which, to be honest, never seemed credible IMO. I know it was meant to be 'opposites attract' and all that guff but I feel that one of the reasons the relationship doesn't really work is that its stretching credulity just too far.

Series 4 has really, really benefited from keeping their relationship in the background and I hope beyond hope that it stays that way....

Quick question. The promo shots for "All in the Family" are they supposed to be outside the floral shop? This might just be me being anal but I'm almost positive they used the same set for that as the store in "Child's Play" and just threw flowers in. If that's the case they should have at least waited a while (more than 2 episodes) to recycle the set. Again this is probably me just being anal. :lol:

*scrutinizes the pics*

Hmm, they do look similar to the set used for the storefront in Child's Play... I don't have a problem with it though. :p

Maybe it'll look more different when we actually get to see the scene in a wider perspective (like in the television screen). :D

I'm really crossing my fingers that CBS doesn't pull "Happily Never After" from the schedule at the last minute...when they pulled it previously, there was about a day's notice, right? So we should be safe? *is hopeful*

Question: Happy New Year. Got any CSI: NY scoop, especially regarding Danny and Lindsay? — Christina

Ausiello: CBS has just scheduled the final pre-strike episode for Feb. 6, and I can confirm that it contains some serious Danny-Lindsay action — but not of the nookie-nookie variety. They work a case together, but it's all kept very professional.

Source: TV Guide

huh.gif

Lorelai said:
Question: Happy New Year. Got any CSI: NY scoop, especially regarding Danny and Lindsay? — Christina

Ausiello: CBS has just scheduled the final pre-strike episode for Feb. 6, and I can confirm that it contains some serious Danny-Lindsay action — but not of the nookie-nookie variety. They work a case together, but it's all kept very professional.

Source: TV Guide

huh.gif

I concur with your response. :confused: There's "serious Danny-Lindsay action" simply because they're on a case together? WTF?? It seems even Ausiello is grasping at anything to try and push these two further along. Give.It.Up.People.Seriously. :rolleyes:

^ Well it depends how you read it, it's either not really newsworthy, or the serious action is perhaps in the relation to what the spoilers suggest for the end of 413, with Danny being fairly dismissive of her. Which would be serious, and not in a good way. Hence their 'professionalism' on the case. Whatever, it will annoy me if this season ends up finishing with Danny/Lindsay cliffhanger angst. :mad: I actually would rather have a non serious, normal episode ending rather than months of D/L speculation. :rolleyes: Unless they do break up and then the new season could start completely afresh, with the break up having happened months earlier... And maybe Danny and Lindsay will have moved on and bad flirty scenes will be a thing of the past. I'm possibly getting into off topic, should be in another thread danger here, so I'll stop. ;)

Meh, anyway, tonight's episode. I'm really hoping for some action Flack! and at least one funny Flack moment to do with his love of food, as per the original spoilers. Flack hopefully gets to tackle a suspect again, which certainly seems to be a bit of a theme for this season. :lol: :)

^ I'm thinking that maybe the "serious Danny-Lindsay action" has something to do with the talk he promised her at the end of 4x13.

If that scene at his front door is still going to be at the end of 4x13 and it is shot more or less as it was written in the spoilers, it would make sense that we'll get to see how that talk goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back