CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she kills herself and thats why Danny is so messed up in the next episode? Anyone think about that?
Makes sense. She does say "I want him back" then BOOM.... blows her brains out. Danny feels guilty, starts to drink those feelings away.
I would in that position, assuming thats what pans out.
Because Danny doesnt get shot cuz he's in the next ep... the mother slightly looses her mind... bing bang boom.
Thats my theory.

^Honestly, that never crossed my mind. I don't believe that will happen. Danny isn't that torn up at the end of the episode (from my sources). That gunshot probably didn't go with that scene. It's a proven fact that the promos are out of order and pieced together in a way that will interest viewers. I'm also guessing the closer it gets to the episode airing, we'll get different promos too. That is what I'm interested in seeing.

Hum... it was just a thought. But hell, it's TV anything could happen. Maybe she shoots Ollie and Danny feel guilty for that.... never know.

Hello ladies and gents, am I allowed to ask a question in here? Does anybody know if Reed will show up anytime soon? THought he might pop up in 'All in the Family" but I guess not.

^He's not listed as one of the guest stars for that episode.

Here's the promo for episode 4x13. It's my first attempt and it's crap but you can hear it and see it. :p
Just ignore the writing in the middle of the video. I'm to cheap to pay for that service.

4x13 promo

1CSIMfan said:
Here's the promo for episode 4x13. It's my first attempt and it's crap but you can hear it and see it. :p

It's fantastic. Thanks so much for taking the time to post it for those of us who didn't get to see, it's much appreciated. :D

*is even more excited about 413*

Thanks, 1CSIMfan!

It looks to me like when Flack is talking to Danny they are at the precinct. That makes me wonder if they have the talk after everything with Rikki goes down. :confused:

Of course, the first time I saw it, I didn't even see Ollie and Flack during the Rikki has a gun scene. Chances are they aren't anywhere near the precinct when they talk. :rolleyes: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back