CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I can't wait for next weeks ep sounds like its gonna be pure halloween almost fun which I think would work because its hard to take halloween seriously in that sense but then you can go to town on it.

think its just going to be different from the rest of the season.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I've posted a link to a YouTube video about Boo! in the Just the facts! Spoiler thread

Seems like the case with Mac, Stella and the zombies is the A-case and the Amityville one with Danny and Lindsay is the B-case...it all looks really great and especially the scenes inside the haunted house promise to be really scary.

3. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Thanks for the video!

The zombie walk looks creepy and funny. :lol:

Can't wait to see the episode! I hope it'll be a fun episode, CSI: NY style. ;)

4. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Yeah!! Thanks for the video!

I'm exited by seeing how the fourth season is being developed. We 've just seen five episodes an all of them are awsome!!

I love the 333 line and I can't wait to see how things ends. I know there are a lot of spoilers abaut that item, bu, you know?, I think TPTB will sourprise all us by giving it a unnexpected turn.

I think there ara just two thinks in wich I'm not completely agree with:

1. The new look on Lindsay's hair
    2. The new mix-music used on the credits

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

5. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

I like the mix in music! It was definitely time for a change and the new credits are fab. I think lindsay's hair is good too, its hows how much she's grown up over the season and isn't annoying anymore.

The 333 storyline is very interesting, I just wish it wasn;t Mac all the time! I think the writers need to spread stories like this to other characters. I really think they need to include Flack and Hawkes in these sorts of storylines.

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I agree with you in the fact that it would be fantastic having a whole of 333 storys for all the characters, but doing so, TPTB would need a season made by 40 episodes in order to being able to develope all the storys properly.

Besides, I don't know why, but I have this steange feeling that there's going to be another arch along the present season involving another character. Note that it's just a feeling of mine, NOT EVEN A HINT OF SPOILER HERE.

I think, too, that I need more of Flack on the screen. But you know, having Don not that much on the show, make his appareances more specials.

YAS

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ I think it's still too early to tell. There's still a half season that we know nothing about so TPTB can still surprise you (and all of us). :)

8. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Technically, this isnt spoliderish - but it has something to do with 'BOO!' - just some info for anyone interested. Mods, feel free to delete this if it shouldnt be in here... :) I'll slap myself on the wrist in advance just in case.

The 'Zombie Walk' That Mac and Stella find themselves in, is actually a real organziation/"thing" - sorry, for lack of better wording. Zombie Walks are basically groups of people from all over the U.S, the UK, Australia and I believe a few other countries, that get together, dress like zombies and walk around a town for about an hour or two - some makeup is extreme - as are the participants - I've particpated in ones that have had as few as 10 people, and as many as 200 people participate.

For anyone who's interested in checking it out - seeing what its all about you can check Zombiewalk.com.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^ I've never heard of them before! But I have heard of the Flash Mabs are they similar??? I just thought it was a US thing never thought it was a UK thing too!

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That's so cool--I knew about flash mobs from that Miami episode, but had no idea that Zombie flash mobs were real. That's cool! What was it like participating in one???

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Top thats exactly where I heard of them!!! :lol:

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

So CSINYRULZ you were in one of this zombie-reunion? Cool!

I think it would be just great to organize something like that for this Halloween, I'm sure people would flip out!!

By the way, can't wait to see "Boo", sure thing it's going to be a funny episode!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

The Zombie Walks are pretty awesome, I've only done about 4 of them. I was lucky that two out of the four I've been in were on a HUGE scale, probably close to 100 people participating, and two were about 20-30 people. They can get crazy - especially with a large group but its definitely an awesome experience, the public goes crazy for them, and the public going crazy fuels your energy, and makes the experience even better. You make a lot of connections and find that some of the people participating are "normal" (depends on how you define normal - but *cough*nongoth*cough* on a day-to-day basis), and others live and breathe the "zombie lifestyle", the age range is about 8 years old - about 60. Heres a video of a bunch of us performing to Michael Jacksons 'Thriller' at Six Flags, which is something a lot of "Zombie Walks" have gotten in on for the Month of October...enjoy! Glad I could shed some light to this, its an awesome experience and ANYONE can participate. :)

Thriller

Also - to be a little more ON TOPIC (sorry mods - went off on a tangent) - I CANT WAIT FOR 'BOO!' - this episode looks amazing, and aside from the Mac/Stella case, I'm stoked for the Amittyville Horror case also, kinda creepy and the set (from what ive seen from pics and vids) looks awesome! 'Childs Play' is another one I'm really looking forward to how Danny deals with the case, and how it all turns out... :)

14. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Video here. It's from Boo, Mac & Stella, cemetery a coffin and a voodoo doll. It start at about 2:30.

Someone got buried alive... :lol:

Can't wait for Flack's reaccions to this case. :lol:

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks Lore :D

I hope we get some preview scenes like we did for last weeks ep!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.