CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorelai said:
My sight isn't what it was when I was younger :p but I think that Flack is with Mac & Stella in Boo. And his wearing a red tie. We'll soon know just how blind I am. :lol:

_____

Question: Any CSI: NY scoop for us Danny-Lindsay fans? — Sienna

Ausiello: No, but I think I have something better: During sweeps, expect a huge, jaw-dropping revelation about Stella's new beau, played by Kerr Smith. Dude has a secret, and it's a doozy.

Source: Ask Ausiello
I REALLY hope that Drew doesn't turn out to be the 333 stalker. That would be so anti-climactic. What does Ausiello mean by doozy anyways? I'm not familiar with the term. :lol:

That's what i want to know too!! I checked every single English-Spanish dictionary at home but i couldn't get that word :lol: :lol:. i really hope not. It would be better if we have 2 different stalkers and for different reasons. Double dosis of creepy guys (one for the first half of the season and the other just "la pièce de ressitance" of the fianl arc. That would be great :D

Debbie :eek:

The word doozy means something extraordinary, more often used in the context of being problematic, troublesome or difficult. But may also be used positively. Got this from Wiktionary, BTW. Am too lazy to get my Webster's. :lol:

Unfortunately, I've read from a reputable source that indeed Drew is the 3:33 stalker...Getting to Mac via Stella. They knew each other way back from their childhood in Chicago...Drew believes that Mac was responsible for his brother's death and now wants revenge.

¡¡¡¡Gracias Mandy!!!!!!! :D

i read the same. It's interesting since a Smacked POV because if this Drew guy is the same than Mac's well it speaks volumes how other people see them, how important are for each other

and i know it's creepy but i think i've started to like The Creepy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (my shipper heart can't help :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

No biggie Deb...Glad I could be of help. :)

As for Drew, I can't stand him. He's way too creepy in a stalker sort of way for my taste.

Yeah, Drew is coming on to Stella a little too strongly for my taste. I always thought it was a little weird. Please to not be falling for him, Stella! You SO deserve better. ;)

Unfortunately, I've read from a reputable source that indeed Drew is the 3:33 stalker...Getting to Mac via Stella.
Dang. Gee... how unsurprising. There goes the mystery. :lol: Anyhoo, thanks,mandy!

One thing though, was it always his plan to target Stella, or did opportunity present itself when he ran into Stella at the antique shop? That was too much of a coincidence. I guess he'd been watching Stella and followed her into the store. Why didn't he target Peyton instead? Not that I wish her any ill will, but it makes better sense since Peyton is (or rather, was) the girlfriend.

No wonder the voice of the 3:33 stalker (was it in ep 3?) sounded a little like him, I must've rewinded that scene loads of times to listen to the voice. :lol:

Hopefully the writing of the 3:33 conclusion is good enough to make up for the lack of mystery. :)

You're welcome Less. :D

IMO, everything was well planned out by Drew/is being planned out by Drew...I mean, he's being presented as the stalker-type...So that means everything is calculated on his part...He's probably been tailing Stella for weeks...For that matter, Mac as well. How else would he know that Stella is close to Mac?

As for Peyton, maybe Drew already got to her...that's probably why she broke up with Mac in a letter. Just a bit of speculation and wild guess on my part. I've got to say that's because I didn't like how the Mac-Peyton break up was handled...Kind of leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, IMO.

True, that. I did not like how Peyton ended the relationship either. I thought they really had a good thing going, plus Gary and Claire's chemistry as a couple was really good. :) My fave Mac/Peyton scene was at the end of Silent Night when Mac told her to trust him and they hugged. Awww! *melts into a puddle*

Why didn't Claire Forlani return to the show? Scheduling conflicts?

As for Peyton, maybe Drew already got to her...that's probably why she broke up with Mac in a letter.
Actually, the thought had crossed my mind too. I guess we'll see when the episode airs. ;)

IMO, everything was well planned out by Drew/is being planned out by Drew...
He's probably been tailing Stella for weeks...
Poor Stella. Can't the girl catch a break? First there was the whole fiasco with Frankie, then she was followed by Reed, even though he was harmless (speaking of Reed, I wonder if we'll ever see him again? I like Kyle Gallner), now she's being targeted by Drew as a way to get to Mac.

I agree the handling of the exit was a bit of a copout but I for one hope she is gone, the character started to annoy me.

I didnt mind her to begin with and I loved her telling Mac they should call it a day..and when he called her Claire…just perfect.

But after that they just made her a wimp …the whole end scene in Silent Night and the wheedling scene to get him to go to London in Snow Day was just cringe making.

I never really saw Peyton as Mac’s type but I did quite enjoy the character until the writers took out her backbone...but hey its not the first time the writers have screwed with a decent character.

But Zuiker did say she would be back mid season so I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns up again.

I'm really hoping that Drew isn't Mac's 333 guy. I think that Stella deserves her own storyline and not just to be a way to get to Mac.

That's not to say that I don't think that Drew isn't hiding something. I don't know where I got the idea from, but I think Drew is some kind of cop or is connected with law enforcement in some way. Like I said, I'm not sure why, but that's just the thought I have.

I'm also looking forward to Boo! I like Halloween episodes. Besides I can't wait to see Mac and Stella deal with Zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back