CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Oooh, a Halloween episode! Interesting...Halloween isn't very big here, it's pretty much just another day for us peeps here in Singapore. Hehe.

It's cool that they're going to Amityville. The spookiness reminds me of Flack in the Season 1 episode where he was afraid of going into the abandoned monastary...the title was "Till Death Do Us Part", right? Wonder if we'll see scaredy-cat Flack again, I'd gladly hold his hand if he's afraid. ;) Teehee!

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's the spoiler report for 4.09, "One Wedding and a Funeral". :)

Thanks for that scan, Lorelai--I'm a bit confused though. I didn't know the 'zombie' case took place in Amityville as well. :confused: Now they've got me curious.

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe it's intentional, maybe not? What would the first two episodes be based on? I know "Snow Day" was like "Die Hard", "You Only Die Once" related to those spy movies, especially the Bond flicks, and "Time's Up" related to time travel movies (obviously). But what about "Can You Hear Me Now?" and "The Deep"? *curious*

ETA: I type too slow. :lol: I don't know if we'll see scaredy-cat Flack, but I'm counting on it. :lol:

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Is it me or do halloween Epis always seem a bit...uhmmm what's the word? Tacky? I dunno.

Would anyone else here like to see Danny being all claustrophobic? (spelling)

5. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Oh, yes. Something along the lines of his reaction in being trapped in the panic room in "Trapped" would be nice to see. :D

A number of shows seem to be doing Halloween-themed episodes this season... I don't remember Halloween being an episode theme during last TV season.

6. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

In CSI Miami there was one. I hated that. I don't like CSI Miami much anyways.:lol:

But lst season there defo wasn't one.

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the video link and TV guide scan Lorelai. :) The video was so funny! Stella sure showed Mac she's got game! :lol:

I'm also looking forward to the Halloween ep. Love a good scare once in a while. Robert Picardo as sheriff...Hmmm. He was so hilarious as the Doctor in Voyager...He'll always be the Doctor to me. :lol: Can't wait to see the ep. :D

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the scan Lorelai.

Hmm, I'm also a little confused. I don't think it does take place in Amityville. It would seem odd, as Danny and Lindsay go up there together for their case, and in other reports the 'zombies' from Mac and Stella's case are supposedly stampeding (or whatever zombies do ;) ) down Broadway. So I think maybe the article is just written rather strangely, and hasn't separated the two cases. Of course, I assumed when it said 'Broadway' that it was supposed to represent Broadway in Manhattan, however I guess that could have simply been the area/road where they filmed it in LA...

eta: Read Kristine's Anthony Zuiker interview. Some spoilers for tonight's episode, and the February conclusion to the storyline... and it's just generally interesting to read... ;)

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I'm actually glad they're doing a H'ween ep this year, it'll be interesting to see what they do with it, particularly since Amityville is rather iconic in Horror Culture. NCIS does one every year, and I always enjoy them. Yeah, they can be tacky, to say the least :lol: but they usually come with a sense of humor and fun, and it's a change of pace to see normally serious, scientific minded characters temporarily sidelined by something spooky or creepy that they can't at first explain. I'm also excited at the thought of both Bruce Dern and Robert Picardo!

10. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Thanks for the scan Lorelai! I am excited about the Halloween episode, merely because it is my favorite holiday and this is the first year I haven't been triple booked on it. However, I shudder to think how much they may screw up the whole voodoo angle. I can only imagine how cheesy it may turn out. :rolleyes:

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for that scan Lorelai!

I am looking forward to BOO!, but I'm a bit scared that they've perhaps tried to put a little too many clichés in one single ep: voodoo dolls, zombies, haunted house, blood-dripping walls, grave diggers, crazy old lady, graveyard, secret passageways - did I forget anything?

All that ^ and two (!) cases that need to be solved while Mr. Lenkov says (in the article): "the show's quick pace was slowed to help build suspense"

Slowed?! :eek: I hope it turns out to be suspenseful, understandable and fun, but I'm getting some doubts.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm excited about the Halloween ep. Miami has done a few and they've always been fun, so I'm hoping the same will be true of the NY one. I also have a lot of faith in Lenkov!

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

My sight isn't what it was when I was younger :p but I think that Flack is with Mac & Stella in Boo. And his wearing a red tie. We'll soon know just how blind I am. :lol:

_____

Question: Any CSI: NY scoop for us Danny-Lindsay fans? — Sienna

Ausiello: No, but I think I have something better: During sweeps, expect a huge, jaw-dropping revelation about Stella's new beau, played by Kerr Smith. Dude has a secret, and it's a doozy.

Source: Ask Ausiello

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know what should be fun in "Boo"? Sid. :p

I'm not even all that interested in Drew--I just don't want him to be a sooper-stalker.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh yeah, the Halloween episode of Miami was really well done and I love how they made that ep kind of open-ended. As for the NY one, I'm pretty sure it will turn out fine. And I agree that we really should have faith in Lenkov to pull this one off. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.