CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yeh, I think Miami's already done that but I can't wait to see Flack's face when they say it was a shark!!

Right ok, what ever suits you I suppose:guffaw:

One word....YES!! :D

One down, one to go....Louie!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. SomethinSomethin

SomethinSomethin Victim

LOL I know! I saw that pic and I was like "WOA...." the top is a tad seethrough. I had a brilliant caption for that pic in my head, and the one following it where she has the file in front of her chest. :lol:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yes! Reed is back.:):):thumbsup::thumbsup: Now, if only we could get Louie back in a story, so we could get to see Danny all angsty, that would be fantastic. *sends BRING BACK LOUIE TOO thoughts to TPTB* But I'm so happy we get Reed again, Kyle Gallner is great and he and Gary Sinise have fantastic chemistry.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's like they heard me. ^_^

:lol:

Bikinis made from chocolate, though? Sounds f*cking stupid. :rolleyes:

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Bikinis made of chocolate sounds like a Miami kind of thing.

But it sounds interesting the woman is obviously going to be Mac's new interest, and probably means the lab on best behaviour.

Nice to see they haven't forgotten everything last season. Reed was a surprise though didn't actually expect to see him return. But he is studying in NY so it would also be wierd if he just disappeared.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Totally agree!!

Miami thing!?!?! NOooo the chocolate would melt...fast!!

But I agree, its good that they haven't forgotton to include something else from a previous season :D

Maybe its the DL shipper in me but I like the idea of this :D

7. Faylinn

As Elsie confirmed in the other thread, the woman observing the team isn't Mac's new 'love interest', it's a different woman.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^^^^^

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I know! They must be reading your mind... :cardie:

^ A little more info now that I've eaten dinner and had a proper look at the spoilers...

Well, the woman working for the Mayor is his new interest? So I'm not sure, but Mac certainly seems to be getting some serious interest from the ladies this season. :lol:

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Yeah didn't see the 2nd post with the additional information till now.

Just seems to be women everywhere.
    It sounds like a filler episode where you never know quite what to make of it. Specially when they are almost far fetched spoilers makes it harder to imagine.

Observing Danny and Lindsay part of me thinks its just a spoiler thrown in which doesn't mean anything, whereas the other part of me thinks maybe we get the confirmation of if they are an item or not still.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

YAY for Reed coming back!! *dances* That's all the good news I needed to read. :D

12. Faylinn

I took a look. There is confirmation of a 'moment' between them, although I can't elaborate on what type that might be (since I don't know). *ducks to avoid the sonic boom of squee* :p

I'm really curious what Reed's doing back. I need to read through all of the spoilers...

ETA: No clarification after reading the rest of the spoilers re: the D/L thing. However, it seems that Reed is trying to be a reporter. He was studying journalism before, right? So that makes sense. He shows up at the precinct (with a ton of other reporters), trying to ask questions about the murder(s).

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's interesting that they choose to have a "moment" when they are being observed in the lab. Perhaps this could lead to trouble for them and the lab? :cool: Or, you know, it could mean nothing. :wtf:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yay! New spoilers! :D Thanks Elsie! :D

Reed Garrett is back? Well, I'll be damned...Did TPTB hear our cry for some form of continuity? :guffaw: This really makes me happy that they're bringing Reed back. :)

As for that D/L moment, I agree about what some of you guys have said already. Why choose now to have that moment when they're being observed by someone who might have a great deal to say about the crime lab getting reaccredited. Maybe they'll get into hot water with this one.

15. Faylinn

Oh Lord, not the dreaded bump! *cue horror music* :eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Because now it's convenient to the plot, therefore worth bothering with? :rolleyes:

As a note, AJ said in his interview that he'd be in the first two episodes back but not the next one--that means he'll be in 4.15 and 4.16, but not this one. Before it even airs, I can tell you one thing: It needs moar Adam! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.