CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If it's "against the rules," then Lab Leader Mac "I'm all about protocol to protect the integrity of the lab" Taylor should've put the kibosh on it back in season 2 when they started blatantly flirting with each other. He also should've never been with Peyton in the first place and should've been under investigation himself for dating her. I agree with Top that this, if it's anything, is just a rehash of what's already been done on the other two series in the franchise. If that's what it turns out to be, they'd be better served focusing more on Reed and Mac's relationship. Even if that's not what it turns out to be, they'd be better served focusing more on Reed and Mac's relationship. Ignoring DL for 16 or however many episodes was working for me. I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, this is probably 'confirmation' that they're together (although I thought we already had that). I'm sure they won't be repeating "Snow Day" on a lab table, but I doubt Quinn would mention a 'moment' if it was just them doing their jobs. However, I also doubt she's just idly chit-chatting about it with Mac. She's there to make sure that evidence is handled correctly, etc. (Would she even have the authority to comment about co-workers dating?)

I don't think she's going to 'bitch' about Danny and Lindsay. Quinn seeing them and saying something doesn't mean she's pitching a fit. I can't say now whether she's supposed to be a likable character or if she's more in the vein of Gerrard and Sinclair--we'll have to wait and see.

:lol: Probably more like chocolate lingerie--I doubt they'd be swimming in it, just standing around and looking hot. :rolleyes:

ETA: PA, there's a very simple explanation for why they've ignored Danny and Lindsay for so long and are suddenly giving them a 'moment' in the lab--it suits TPTB to do it now. The D/L relationship, along with things like Louie and Reed and Flack's family--they're just pieces on their little chess board, and they aren't going to be used unless it suits TPTB to do so.

Granted, some bits of ignored continuity are preferable to others, but there you go. :p

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Hot+Chocolate isn't a good combination! Especially when wearing it :lol:

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Although my fellow D/L shippers and I did have enough 'confirmation' throughout the season to convince ourselves that there is still something between them :p, I believe that for the non-D/L-shippers or those who do not watch the show regularly it was not that obvious :lol:

And why are those people (who obviously will try to look not too hot:guffaw:) wearing something made out of chocolate :wtf:

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Non-shippers and casual viewers probably don't care if it's "obvious" or "confirmed," so I don't see why it needs to be "confirmed" and made "obvious." But that's just me. :wtf:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

ETA: Dangit, PA, stop posting while I take my sweet-arse time to post. :lol:

Well, I don't think it's been the 'non-D/L-shippers' asking if this was 'confirmation'. The rest of us probably don't care about having it 'confirmed'.

Oh no, it's been 'confirmed', I'd better start shipping it! [/sarcasm]

Because it's the New Kewl Thing? :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, it's something to do with a chocolate fashion show.

The things they come up with. :wtf:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  7. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

finally we get a D/L spoiler,but shut i worried?
    i don't hope that danny and lindsay getting trouble,
    the Quinn lady most not meddle with danny and lindsay.
    im really curious about the epiosde,just an until weeks before we can enjoy csi ny

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Yes, Quinn must see something that she considers worth mentioning, however, let's be honest they are at work, so I doubt (at least I really hope) that it won't be anything particularly coupley, because that really would be inappropriate. Considering the context of Quinn's visit to the lab I imagine she sees something that she isn't happy with. I wonder if there will be any consequences? And if we will actually see the 'moment' that Quinn sees?

Remember the episode with those models were wearing painted on swimwear? This idea seems awfully familiar. Oh well, when in New York... or whatever the saying is... :lol:

As for the 'confirmation' of their relationship. Whilst I don't really care either way, this is hardly unexpected. It was bound to be mentioned at some point.

9. SomethinSomethin

SomethinSomethin Victim

I thought the name of Mac's new love interest was

"Jillian Gates" - not "Jordan Gates" however on that new cast list, its listed as Jordan.

it seems characters begining with J are being messed around with again lol.

(Jennifer/Jessica Angell...)

10. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

So, we have the possibility of more "Everyone is out to get me"/"It's not about you, it's about me, my life" chest-thumping from Mac. Oh, joy.:rolleyes: Don't get me wrong; Gary is great at sanctimony and Teh Drama. But the former rival/nemesis/colleague come back to harangue the Hero has been done ad nauseam, even on CSI:NY. Surely the fact that Mac has pissed so many people off enough that they're willing to wait years for retribution should clue him in to the fact that he has a severe personality deficit.

I just hope this doesn't become an epic, long-running invisi-peen three-way joust between Mac, his new bump muffin, and Quinn.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

If it's like Angell's name, Gates will be Jillian/Jordan in different cast lists.:rolleyes: I like the name Jillian better than Jordan personally.

12. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Oh I know that... I'm just saying that in the NYPD it is against policy to have a relationship. It's fact.... not saying anything really about Mac or the show I just mean in real life that's the truth... but it is TV so anything goes...

Oh you little DL hater! lol just kidding

13. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Dead On Arrival

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks God Reed is back! At least i'll have a BIG chance of ignoring D/L thing whatever they pretend us to believe:brickwall::brickwall: (I won't of course:lol:

I want a BIg and emotional episode with Mac and Reed. :thumbsup: LOve both of them!:drool:

Debbie

pd Thank you LpoHeartsNick!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Loads of new spoilers...cool. First of all SO glad we are not spending another episode in Second Life (Mac Adam interaction aside) ...once was MORE than enough, thank you! But I am glad they are coming back to finish off the story. Now if we could just get them to give us some info on Louie.

Yeehaa Reed is back...:thumbsup: Very happy that its not in some cliche ridden plot line, I would have hated for him to come back in as a victim or a suspect. This sounds interesting.

They have lost a celebrity guest star....oh what a shame!! NOT! I have had enough off that kind of casting. (And NY seems to get more than its fair share of this moronic casting crap.) I would rather have a decent plot without holes, than some inane plot device to cast some singer, band, sports star, faceless celebrity (or song) of the week, to pad out the show, thank you very much. I know its to much to ask for but I can hope!

As for the Quinn character, it sounds as if it is going to be cliched and predictable. One of those been there, seen that, done it before, and god cant you guys come up with something orignal, plot lines.:( I hope I am wrong but some how I dont think so.... As for D/L I will keep ignoring it in the fervent hope that it goes away.

I enjoyed the Gerrard, Sinclair, politics plot line at the end of season 3 (though parts of it could have been done better) and I had hoped that there would be a continuing undercurrent of this mentioned in season 4, so I suppose Quinn could have been sent in by them. But if its just another case of, you got the job I wanted so I am going to make your life hell, idea then I am going to be SO dissapointed.

No Adam in ep 17 :( Well I havent seen Kendal mentioned instead so hopefully we wont be seeing her much.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.