CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, at least i feel good now. We (Smackers) can go on strike too if they decide to pairing up CRAZYNESS :mad: :mad: :mad: I love Flack, i really do but NOT for Stella. I was hoping a great episode for her but for a different ship :(

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Um, "caring" about someone isn't the same as pairing them up. Flack has shown that he cares for Stella before ("All Access" immediately comes to mind)--that doesn't mean they're going out or sleeping together or anything. :confused:

For the record, nothing about the spoilers implied that him 'caring' was romantic in any way. That's not to say it isn't, but I seriously doubt it. Flack just cares about his friends, and we've seen that he and Stella are definitely close.

Also, I'm assuming that the person he cares about is Stella--it could be the dead body they find, but I don't think that's likely. I made the assumption about Stella given that Flack rushes to the scene when Stella's apartment building is on fire. I could be wrong. *shrug*

3. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

There won't be any Flack Stella because they have built up the whole Flack and Angell relationship too much to do a 180 and go with Stella. Besides I am so a Flack/Angell shipper!
    He definitely means 'cares' about the same way he 'cares' about Danny... they are friends.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

With Flack and Angell, we've seen two brief moments of flirting between people who barely know each other. That's not even enough to call it TPTB starting to build up a relationship, let alone say they've built it up too much to abandon the idea.

Totally agreed.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and it's been said before, but words like "relationship," "cares," and "loves" aren't exclusive to romantic feelings. People care about and love their friends and family. People have relationships with friends and family. Some people consider their friends part of their extended family. If all people are looking for is who's dating/sleeping with who, they should be watching soaps, not procedural crime dramas.

5. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I agree again... but they did the same 'flirting' things with Danny and Lindsay and they banged on a pool table.
    But yeah, I agree I was jumping the gun on that one.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Jessalyn Gilsig is a great actress. Used to watch her on Boston Public. I think the last time I watched her on screen was in Heroes where she played Claire's biological mother. I can't wait for that episode to air. It's funny how older men get much, much younger love interests nowadays. Well, at least we get a bit of continuity for Snow Day. We get to find out what happened in the aftermath of Mac having to blow up the lab. Mac dealing with the politics, finessing his way through it, I suppose.:lol:

First off, I'm a Flack/Stella shipper. Although I'm excited that Flack rushes to Stella's apartment in the upcoming 16th episode of the season, I'm realistic about it. Flack cares for Stella as a friend and friends come to each other's aid. It doesn't mean because Flack is there for Stella that there is any romantic motivation on his part by going to see if she's all right. I agree that the word 'relationship', 'loves' and 'cares' aren't just reserved for romantic feelings. In this case, Flack is there because he cares for Stella as a good friend.

As for the Flack/Angell thing, I agree that it's too premature to say that a romantic relationship is building between these two beautiful people. After all, all we've gotten so far is some flirting between them. Don't get me wrong, I like Angell. I think she's a great character. But I'd rather not have her and Flack get all romantic and involved. Since the way I see it, TPTB might not give this ship justice. Case in point, look at D/L. I don't like how they shoved that one down our throats thinking everyone likes it. Besides, this is as mentioned, a procedural show. It would be really weird if this turns into a soap, with everyone getting very lovey-dovey. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh HER! I thought I'd never seen her in anything, but now I know who she is. I liked her in Heroes, though she wasn't in it very much.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

God, why couldn't they just keep Peyton? There was no point in getting rid of her.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Didn't Claire have other filing commitments?!?

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah I think she did. I miss Peyton, it's a shame she couldn't stay.:( Still, I'm looking forward to seeing Jessalyn on NY and see how Mac and Jillian/Gary and Jessalyn work out, if there will be chemistry there.

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Well, people fall in love a different paces than others. Knowing the writers, there will be something unexpected. And who says he was crawling in bed with her? Why can't have a another lady friend that he can see movies with or get coffee with? Besides, having a close friend in the mayor's office could come in handy especially when Gerard or whoever shows up to bring hell.

Have any of you seen the pictures for the next episode? Well, if you to Modern Day gallery, you'll see a few. I'm telling ya, Melina's/Stella's wardrobe person needs to check the lighting. yeah....

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i have big hopes now. At the beginning when i knew about Mac's new lady i got so upset but the last time he started a relationship in sonme kinf of "official" way , Stella got hurt (Heart of Glass)

I'm a little happier now. Because if i'm lucky enough we'll have a great Stella-centric season finale which is something i think Melina deserves since a long time:thumbsup:

So, go ahead Mac. At the end Stella "will be there when you rise":lol: ("time's up" last week and i'm still obssesed about it:lol:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Am I the only one who's glad they aren't going to be making this whole thing even more of a glorified commercial? Pimping Second Life and some already-successful artist would reek of money-over-quality. I know that's what the network's bottom line is, but I like to pretend otherwise. ;)

Seriously, though, I think it's good that they won't have the performer on the show. The time is limited as it is, we don't need to waste five minutes of it showing someone performing a song--that five minutes could be used to avoid plot holes or something. :lol:

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yay for new spoilers! But...didn't Miami already do this??? :lol: At least the shark part.

And why is it never male models wearing chocolate underwear? :( ;)

Yeah, in all honesty, I'm not sorry to see the music artist go. I wonder who it was...Fergie? Christina Aguilera? Eh, I don't think the Second Life story needs it. I'd rather we see more of Adam playing around in SL than somebody singing for 5 minutes.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Episode #417 - Like Water for Murder

New spoilers! In addition to what Top posted from the other thread:

The lab is being reaccredited, so there is a woman (who Mac already knows - he seems to know a lot of women) observing their work.

And, hurrah! Reed Garrett is back. :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.