CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how 'Playing with Matches' in anyway relates to 'Down the Rabbit Hole'? It was mentioned above. I jsut can't see it at all.

It doesn't, Playing with Matches wasn't anything to do with Down the Rabbit Hole. One place reported that it was the concluding episode, probably because February 6th was the original air date for that particular episode. However, due to the writer's strike it didn't happen that way.

lol thanks for clearing this up, because I was about to say I did way not see it. DOes that mean they'll still ahve a concluding ep for Down The Rabbithole? because I'd love it.

Yeah, Zuiker (I believe it was him) mentioned concluding the storyline the week before the Grammy awards, but that was a long time ago. I guess whoever reported on it didn't look to see if things had changed. Nothing about the spoilers indicated that it was continuing that storyline.

ETA: I'm slow. :p

Aphina, a follow-up to 'Down the Rabbit Hole' would be on my wishlist for the end of season 4, so let's cross our fingers. :p They could possibly make it the season-ending drama sort of thing...

lol it would be on my wishlist too, I mean I'd love to see Mac take on that assassin girl. I think he may have met his match!

Yeah, the female assASSin--chick had a booty. :lol:

Plus, of course, any excuse to see more dorky-Adam/confused-Mac interaction is good with me. :lol:

lol I was in hysterics when Stella and Adam made fun of MAc, he way has no game! lol It made me laugh the way Stella interacted with the guy they needed to talk to.

It's not really a spoiler per se, but I found this while I was snooping around for some CSI NY news.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/EntertainmentVideo/tabid/312/articleID/46233/cat/41/Default.aspx

Also from the Associated Press

"Writers for "CSI: NY" were back in their CBS conference room in Studio City, tossing around ideas for two episodes they need to write from scratch in the next two weeks, about half the time they normally would need.

"There's a fire, and it's clearly arson," said executive producer Pam Veasey, outlining a story premise."

This is kind of a random question but today me and my sister were watching season 1 of NY and during the 1st eps “Blink” Mac is sitting by the hospital bed of the victim and then starts into his monologue of Claire, but he says during his little speak that he used to sit like this with her then goes into how she died during 9/11, why did he sit by Claire hospital bed, do we know what was wrong with her??

Sorry, Railynn, but that's one of the unanswered questions.

According to the Futon Critic, they aren't airing "Down the Rabbit Hole" (4.05) next week--they're going straight from "Times's Up" (4.04) to "Boo" (4.06), followed by "Commuted Sentences" (4.07) and "Buzzkill" (4.08). Since they're going in order, there's only one logical reason I can see for skipping "Down the Rabbit Hole": they're planning the follow-up and are (I assume) going to save "DtRH" to re-air then (the week before or whatever). :)

Hopefully this means more dorky!Adam. *crosses fingers* :lol:

ok this is my first actual post(Well second if u include the welcome thred) so please bare with me...
I'm sorry if this was adressed elsewhere or is not allowed but I figure if anyone can answer my question then it's you wonderful people! :)
Do we know if they are gunna bing Louie back or not? I mean he hasn't even been mentioned....do we know anything about how he's doing? Will we know in the future? Or is he just comdemmed to limbo? Just a question. *shrugs* I've been wondering since the whole Louie thing happened and it's driving me NUTS! So yea if anyone could shed a little light here that would maybe stop me from pulling my hair completely out..lol

Hehe, we don't know either. In Carmine's latest interview with CSI Files, he said this:

CSI Files: Speaking of Danny's brother, Louie, everybody wants to know what happened to him!
Giovinazzo: Trust me, they really want to get into these things and I think it's like, again, "OK, who are all these people on the show?" And there are so many people we have to deal with, so I think it's just a combination of that and them just trying to figure out how it comes in or what's important to the whole show. And I think they're aware of [interest in Louie's fate], but I just think it's a matter of when do we do it, do we do it, can somebody come up with a great idea for it? I would think if somebody comes up with a great idea of how to bring Louie back in, that they're gonna do it.
CSI Files: Do we at least know for sure that Louie is alive?
Giovinazzo: Louie's definitely alive. I just think we need to figure out how he plays into the story in an episode, not just an aside. With the last episode ("Snow Day"), I did talk to one of the writers about how that could possibly be connected to Louie since that episode was with the Irish Mob, and that they might know who [Louie and Danny] are. They might know who my brother is, so maybe those guys can bring him back in a weird way. Him coming in, knowing what happened with these guys, or them maybe wanting some sort of revenge because I obviously took these two guys down and kind of toyed with them, which I thought was pretty good. They kind of got the old Danny back a little bit. I was excited about that one. There could be some sort of connection there to bring Louie back in.

Carmine THINKS they remember Louie? LOL. ARg! I WANNA KNOW! guur! oh well I guess there is nothing we can do huh? Well I guess we know he's alive then. I wonder how long they are gunna put it off? Maybe they think we'll forget....well I won't be....I think about it quite often actually...oh well...Thanks Fay! :)

Exec producer Peter Lenkov said something about him, too, and wanting to get back to that storyline at some point.

We really need a "Bring Back Louie!" thread. :lol:

In my own little happy world, I like to think that there WILL be an episode about Louie at somepoint. You can't just leave the story hanging just like that, it's unnatural. I strongly believe that in the next season, or maybe in the upcoming 7 episodes we will get the story cleared out.
(I also believe that if I think about it much, and powerful I'll be sending out vibes to the writers and they will start writing the story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back