CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hairy0haggis - your post has me cracking up even without the details! I'm really sorry the Scottish coppers aren't as good looking as Miami ones - maybe you should consider moving, or petitioning James McAvoy to join the police force. Or peeing in a few more cop cars, that might do it. :)
I totally commiserate about the deleted post by the way - I can count the number of times that's happened to me, cuz that's the number of skull-shaped dents on my wall, as well as the number of large purplish-blue bruises on my forehead.
[Being a CSI:NY fan, though, I can proudly inform you, via Lindsay, that the bruises will soon turn brown, green, and then yellow. And that belongs in the "You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY" Thread.]

Anyhow...

chabib86 said:
Hairy0haggis - your post has me cracking up even without the details! I'm really sorry the Scottish coppers aren't as good looking as Miami ones - maybe you should consider moving, or petitioning James McAvoy to join the police force. Or peeing in a few more cop cars, that might do it. :)
I totally commiserate about the deleted post by the way - I can count the number of times that's happened to me, cuz that's the number of skull-shaped dents on my wall, as well as the number of large purplish-blue bruises on my forehead.
[Being a CSI:NY fan, though, I can proudly inform you, via Lindsay, that the bruises will soon turn brown, green, and then yellow. And that belongs in the "You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY" Thread.]

Anyhow...

You're cracking up??? You should have seen the copper's faces when they found my...errr... 'liquid gift' steaming away in the back of the panda car :lol:

Yeah, actually at no point am I saying what I did was right, it was justified and extremely satisfying... but in no way right :devil:

I'm not saying ALL the police here have been beaten down from the fugly tree (and believe me, I've had a fair few branch whips myself :( ) I'm just saying all the officers I dealt with were mangy, desease wridden scum. Sorry that's awful isn't it? I actually have a great respect for the police and what they do (have to, my damn brother was one) but it never hurts to mock them, I just have to smarten up and do it out of their earshot :lol:

I'm not moving to Miami, I'm off to New York. After your other post claiming they were ugly bastards... I'll fit right in (what do you mean shit stirring? :eek:)

Glad my story of woe... and pee (why DO so many of my posts involve bodily functions? I'm a disgrace) made you laugh. I laughed at your scull marks in the wall... I have the same problem except I throw monitors out the window (screens that is, not people!) there's a big mound of them in the front garden, it's gotten so big that I think I have squaters living in there now... Stig Of The Dump has nothing on the guys living in my monitor mound (man, that sounds SO much ruder, and indeed lamer, than I intended!). I MUST control my damn temper... and personality and inhibitions and ability to know when the hell to just shut the up and when to ... you guys go have a coffee, I could be sometime!

Anyway, cheers for the advice guys. I mean, I'll forget it in two minutes and do the exact same thing again but at least I can say I know better now. :)

Thank you so much for that 1CSIMfan, I can't wait to see it.

I got sound with that WhosLaughingNow and my computer is from the 80's! If it makes you feel better, you're not missing much.

Thank you hairy0haggis, I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything. Although it's a tad bothersome that I just realized it turns out I have no sound for anything on the internet :lol:

Thanks for uploading the promo 1CSIMfan! :) Can't wait for it to air next week. :) I agree that reference to Apollo 13 had me chuckling out loud. :lol:

Uhm... I hope there's good character continuity that hasn't been included in the promo, wouldn't want to end this (short) season with a everybody's-happy-and-healed episode.

Thanks for sharing, 1CSIMfan!

WhosLaughingNow said:
Thank you hairy0haggis, I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything. Although it's a tad bothersome that I just realized it turns out I have no sound for anything on the internet :lol:

it's more bothersome when u do have sound but your speakers just suck.. i have to hold one of them close to my ear if i ever want to hear any noise :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back