CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I sapose...but I was under the impression that it didn't take over a month to do...I dunno...I guess it's just my new episode withdrawl kicking in lol

LOL, every time I see that there's a new post here I jump in expecting some nice new spoilers, unfortunately there are still none :( (and I just realized that this post is just as much of a tease as all the others :rolleyes:)

I feel that 4x14 was really finished on the brink of the strike and not a letter was written down for a next ep; perhaps that's why spoilers for Vegas and Miami came out already, those were probably scripts that were already half finished.

I read an article that said they had 2 scripts they had to write from scratch, and CBSExpress said they are planning 7 more episodes this season. So I assume they had 5 partially completed scripts before the strike occured. To what extent they were completed, I have no idea.

I don't know but I hope soon. Vegas and Miami already have their spoliers out I don't know whats taking NY so long to release some info on the up coming episdoes

I've been watching for them, but nothing as of right now. Hopefully we'll get some soon, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

From what I hear, NY is going back to work a week later than the other shows. I imagine we'll see some spoilers early next week. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back