CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Exactly. That's my worst fear, come back and start from scratch as if this season never happened... hope it's just my fangirl mind worrying... ;)

Oh no! I hope they don't do that. :( I can handle a short season of only fourteen episodes as long as they don't pretend they never happened. There were some very good episodes this season.

From CBS Press Express:

01.03.2008 THE CSI TEAM TACKLES TWO POSSIBLY RELATED MURDERS THAT ARE TWO BUILDINGS APART, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, JAN. 23
"All in the Family" - Mac investigates the murder of a woman outside a floral shop and, shortly after, a man located two buildings down is found dead. With two murders two buildings apart, the CSIs must figure out if only one killer is behind both deaths, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Jan. 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise

Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes

Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper

Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill

Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap

Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Det. Jessica Angell............ Emmanuelle Vaugier

Manager........................................ Chris Todd

Judge Riverton.............................. Roy Werner

Madison Riverton.................... Ashlee Gillespie

Jake Fairwick........................ Shiloh Fernandez

Charlie Fairwick......................... Greg Mikurak

Super................................... Michael Gambino

Jonas Stark....................... Christopher Warren

Larry Rose.................................. Daniel Travis

Rikkie Sandoval........................ Jaqueline Pinol

Ollie Barnes...................................... Al Santos

Emily Morris................................. Deja Howell

Written by: Daniele Nathanson & Noah Nelson

Directed by: Marshall Adams

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

It looks like the title has changed from "Family Ties" to "All in the Family." Also, Rikki's back, which shouldn't be a big surprise. Ollie is also back.

So I guess there's a rerun on the 16th since "Happily Never After" is airing on the 9th. I guess they're spreading the eps out over January. This is 413, right? Or is it 414?

Either way, cool that Rikki is back!!! I was hoping that they'd follow up to see how she's doing. I wonder how she's feeling towards Danny right now--if she's forgiven him or gotten really, really pissed off. Can't wait for this ep to air!

Thanks for posting the press release PA, it's very interesting...

I'm quite glad that Rikki will be making an appearance, and I wonder if Danny goes to visit Ollie maybe? Anyway, I can't wait until January 23rd! I'm excited about this episode for the Danny drama and emotion alone. :D

^I wonder if Danny will be in court for Ollie's trial, or if like you say, he goes to visit him. I could see Danny getting very upset with Ollie...

I can't wait for this episode!

Ooh, thanks for sharing. I'm definitely interested to see how Rikki plays into this one and how it all fits with what we already know...

However, I hate when they change episode titles. :lol: Yes, I'm a dork, but it screws with the episode guide. :p

ETA: The Futon Critic doesn't have an episode listed for January 16, so there must be something else going on that night (or else they just didn't put anything down, I suppose ;)).

ETA 2: Looks like that Comanche Moon miniseries will have its third part air January 16, so there won't be a CSI:NY that night.

Thanks!
That's 413 formally known as "Family Ties" , right?. Yay for Rikkie coming back! :D Really can't wait for this episode! This episode must have been finished without the writers so I'm curious what the producers did when left to play alone. Hope it will be as great as it seems.

nattybatty55 said:
^^^ I think it sound's like a good episode and a very good episode if it will be the last!

It isn't the last episode. This is 413 so there is still 'Playing with Matches' to air, presumably some time in February.

I'm with Fay, it's annoying when they alter the episode titles, especially when there isn't really a dramatic change. :rolleyes:

Well, I love the titles that TPTB have been coming up with, so I'm sure there's a good reason why they decided to change to "All in the Family". :D Their episode titles have really corresponded with the plot somehow thus far... Although, I do agree that it's not such a big difference from "Family Ties". :p :lol:

I was expecting Rikki to come back, but I didn't expect Ollie to be making an appearance as well. Hopefully it's not a goof. The guy who plays him is pretty cute. xD

RE: the title change, I was just thinking. "All in the Family" and "Family Ties" were both titles of sticoms. "Family Ties" aired on NBC and "All in the Family" aired on CBS. Maybe that's got something to do with the change, or maybe my brain just goes off on weird tangents. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back