CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wonder if maybe Danny is hoping that she'll let him 'in', so to speak, so that they can share their pain together--nobody he works with can really understand what he feels after losing Ruben (since they didn't know him), so he might be needing Rikki to let him grieve with her. He might be thinking 'I wasn't there for Ruben, but I can be here for you.' :(

Poor Danny--either way, I hope we do get to see Rikki again because the story wasn't just about Danny losing Ruben but about Danny being partially responsible for a woman's son never coming home...

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the info Fay :)

3. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

So true, LateToTheGame, I remember feeling really sad while seeing that episode!!

About the Rikki thing? Well, I really don't know neither what to expect nor what I want to happen on the next episode. I mean, I really liked the Danny-Rikki-Ruben story,and after Ruben's death, the relation (which kind of relation?) between the two adults can end up being an interesting way for developing Danny's character, and it's always good having a little angusty centered on a specific character.

So I'm kind of anxious for the next episode...

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

[​IMG]

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Which episode do those spoilers pertain to? :confused:

6. Faylinn

I'm guessing 4.13 since it mentions a building super (I'm guessing Danny's when Flack goes over there) and a judge (isn't the case about a judge?).

I need to read the spoilers for that episode. :lol:

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Sorry! [​IMG] Episode 4.13 - Family Ties

8. makristina

makristina Victim

Hey all, totally random observation but, in the release, Angell is Jessica Angell, not Jennifer. I noticed that in imdb and older releases(like the release for Heart of Glass) that she is Jennifer.

I don't know if any one noticed, but I thought that was kinda weird. Any one know why?

9. makristina

makristina Victim

sorry for the double post lol

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

makristina There is an edit button so you do not have to double post also you can delete your post :) But I had lots of trouble getting used to that when I joined :D

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Hi there makristina Welcome to the board.

Just to let you know that once you post a message you can go back and edit your post if you need to add or change anything :D But dont worry it took us all a while to get used to things..

As for Angel’s name on IMDB as far as I know its Jennifer Angel. They are not the only ones to have gotten things slightly off, for ages for this season CBS (I think) kept listing Lindsay as a recurring rather than a regular cast member.

Sometimes it can be down to the characters name changing before the initial ep airs, but the press release regarding the character has already gone out or sometimes its just as simple as a mistake. Hope this helps.
    :D

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

As for it being "Jessica Angell", the scripts also list her as Jessica Angell. I don't even think the writer's know her name anymore. :rolleyes:

13. makristina

makristina Victim

Thanks for the help guys! Greatly appreciated! The post was successfully deleted!

As for the name thing, I remember when they did it with Lindsay's role too, so it's probably something like that.

14. Faylinn

Yeah, the thing with Angell's name is a bit annoying. At first it was always 'Jessica' in the spoilers but 'Jennifer' in the press releases, so we assumed that was her name--now they're using 'Jessica' in both places, so I'm not sure. :p

Of course, they have yet to actually say her first name on the show, so until then I'm going with Jennifer. :lol:

15. Faylinn

Ok, sorry to double-post but...

If the Futon Critic is right, CBS pulled "Happily Never After" from the schedule this week. Info here.

If it's wrong, I've officially jumped the gun, but if it's not wrong, I don't want anybody to be disappointed come Wednesday when we get a repeat instead of a new episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.