CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: Yes, he's back! Must have been playing hide & seek all trough 408, but they finally found him!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I have my own theories about him hiding under lab tables, but I'll keep them to myself. ;)

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

4. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Thanks for the promo!! I can't wait for the night to come!! Why am I so exited about "two weddings and a funeral"? , I know this is hilarious, but I can't help it.

By the way, I loved the way TPTB showed the promo. "you are invited to a central park wedding..." hahaha!!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Nice to see that the focus is back on Danny as a character on his own rather than part of a couple--the way it should be. ;)

6. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

I know! It's sad that we are happy to see that TPTB remember Danny's potential as a character. It never should have been any other way!

Is it me, or Adele meant to ask about 413 not 411? :confused: 411 is all about Danny. And 413 too, I hope!

7. Top41

Yeah, whoever it was asked about the wrong ep. Danny blows Lindsay off in 413, not 411.

8. Faylinn

Yeah, I was going to point out that there was no indication that 4.11 had anything to do with Lindsay. Another case of Danny's whole life supposedly revolving around her, I guess. :rolleyes:

Also, why do all of the questions seem to be about Danny and Lindsay? There are other characters, and more things to ask about, but it's almost always those two. *yawn*

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I know this is really not the right thread but I was recntly rewatched Commuted Sentances and I noticed that Kendall was wearing a NYPD badge(Muffin scene) I just thought she was a lab tech like Adam, anyone got any info???

10. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Wow! CBSteam is working this week. :p

2 videos on youtube

Video 1

Video 2

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks Lore :D

12. celtess

celtess Rookie

Thx for the videos
    Yeah cbs work now; I hope we find the promo of the next episode not so late.
    This season we haven't got chance with that.

13. Faylinn

Nope, I don't think they've given us any kind of clue. Maybe they just thought her technicolor makeup required some extra shininess and threw the badge on her to complete the effect. ;)

(Speaking of Bess Wohl, she was on "Bones" last night, and I was like "why couldn't they do her makeup like that on NY?" She looked much more natural and less like Lab Tech Barbie on there.)

14. Top41

So it looks like from the preview that Mac is going to be the one taken hostage? Though why if it's only Flack with him in Chicago, do we hear Danny--and maybe Stella, I can't remember--calling out for Mac??? :confused: That was definitely Danny's voice in the preview, wasn't it? Do you think the whole team is going to end up in Chicago? :confused:

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Not having seen the preview. (Could someone post it I would be eternally grateful) I do think the preview could be cut to be misleading, though Mac as the hostage would be a nice switch and could be very interesting. I really don’t want it to be Stella or Danny. As for the whole team in Chicago I think that would be overkill, I could see Stella following Mac as his friend but if she has been left in charge I find it doubtful. As far as we know its just Mac and Flack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.