CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Elise, the Louie thing was just my guess, nothing more nor nothing less. ;)

And yes, it seems that in the end we are going to be lucky with all the airing dates. Yay!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It sounds like maybe the good scenes between characters in 414 are't in the spoilers--maybe there's more to the ep than we're seeing, especially since, when it was written, the strike was looming and the writers probably had it in mind that it would be the last ep that might air this season.

Cool that "Child's Play" is still airing in December (if it doesn't get moved)! :D I can't wait to see that episode. :cool:

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Episode 11 will air in December? :D Yay, best news I heard all day! :D

So is there a chance episode 13 and 14 will switch places? Or is it just speculation here?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^It's just speculation, Kimmy. Not impossible, of course, but we haven't gotten any indication that it could or will actually happen. ;)

5. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Hi There. Have just tried to view trhe link that you have up, but it comes up saying that I am not authorize to view. Is there any other way to view???? :)

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

So "Child's Play is going to air sooner than I expected? Awesome! :D I'd already started a countdown for the new year so that's indeed great news. Hope they don't movce it, I'd rather have a bunch of repeats after a good episode like this (taht I can re-watch again and again) than wait a whole month to watch it!

7. Top41

I hope they don't move it, too--this episode sounds like it's going to be so great! :D

8. csifanman

csifanman Victim

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Sweet! :D

Thanks for the link, I'm totally looking forward to this one!!

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

In "Buzzkill" Danny says, "We got one dead guy, we got a woman clinging to life... all that misery for 35 Gs. This is pathetic, isn't it ?"

Ruben being the collateral damage from another crime should push him way over the edge. Hopefully the majority of the aftermath won't be lost due to the strike.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That's what I'm praying for. ;)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sorry for the delay guys. Pics for Child's Play are up in the photo thread. :)

13. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Yeah, thanks for the photos.
    As some of you have already said, I'm looking forward "Child's play". I hope that the info about the show comes up being true, because it's always good seeing Danny emotional involved in the cases he investigates, you know, just like in "Buzzkill".

So, please, let the episode be aired on the announced date.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

14. Top41

TV Guide has a description of 410 that sheds a little light on the hostage situation:

Sounds like it might be one of those cases where somebody walks into a convenience store while it's being robbed or something like that. I wonder who it is--other than Mac or Flack, it could be any of them. If they're going for a full breakdown with Danny, it could be him, but I wonder if that would be viewed as too much Danny stuff in too short a time. Still, I kind of hope it is him--it would be interesting to see Danny pushed to the breaking point in a short period of time, and Carmine could do wonders with that storyline!

Any other guesses on who it might be?

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Danny is the Marsha Brady of the NY team. It's always Danny. Danny, Danny, Danny. :p

I hope it's not him just because he's got a big storyline coming up in 11 (and 13, I suppose), unless it ties into that storyline somehow...

Maybe it'll be Hawkes and he can, you know, get a bit of attention (even if it's not a good thing for the character). Actually, I'd love to see him try to calm some crazy robber down, especially if there's a child there or something and he wants to make sure nothing happens to them.

Just so long as he doesn't get shot, of course. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.