CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well perhaps the dying of the smouldering fire is a synonym for the 'bump' and the basketball date could be (I'm an optimist :p) the start of the 'deepening'. It's all pretty confusing and I'm not a big believer when Mr. Zuiker is concerned.

I have a question Vegaslights posted info for ep 19. How many eps did we loose due to the strilke. In other words what episode is going to be the finale

I have to agree that I don't consider them (Danny & Lindsey) that much of an item. Maybe Danny and Lindsey are cooling down 'cause they are finnaly taking Danny & Flack cannon!!!!!! *(Keeping Fingers Crossed)* :beer: Anyway at least it would be some sort of development for this ever dangaling plot thread.

Last edited:
The promo for next week looks exciting. And it looks like they're continuing the Flack/Angell goodness. Flack's in his Kevlar and Angell is getting into hers and he looks at her and says, "you make that look good." :drool:

Flack's busting out moves while preparing to go after an assassin. :lol:

Awwwww, that is so cute. :D Part of me is hoping there'll be much more Flack/Angell interaction in coming episodes. They makes ze screen sizzle. :drool:

Thanks PA and Shauna who was the first one who made me read this in another forum:thumbsup:

Is Stella going to leave CSI?????????????????????????:(:(:(:(:(

Because spoilers say " team is investigated when a higher authority takes an interest in their work. stella has 'an experience that will change her life forever', Zulker says. ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And that type of experience happens only if she leaves CSI:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anybody confirms Melina has signed a new contract please!!!!!!:scream:

On the other hand, it could be a little bit positive towards SMACkers because right now There is no way Mac and Stella could have a relationship nowadays. It would change if she leaves (Stella, not Melina)

I only hope means great future episodes for Melina and for us, SMACkers

Debbie:eek:

I wouldn't worry too much, Ghawazee--I interpreted that statement to refer to episode 4.16, when Stella's apartment building catches on fire. There may be something else, but we all know how Zuiker and company tend to be overdramatic. ;)

LOL! Thanks Faylin, you won the "Sunshine of the day" for me. I appreciate your intel which made me feel at ease...This is the second time, you go girl!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
But i DO expect Smackers scenes. I have been in the Modern Gallery Page and there are some sweet little Smackers scenes:drool: (he brings Stella coffee.Awww!:drool: (for us, that type of scene means tons

Debbie:bolian:

okay, just saw the preview for next week...thank goodness for digital cable - i actually get CBS and not just stupid CTV who never air the previews!... I have major chills...:thumbsup:

cannot wait to see what happens...Flack strappin on the kevlar again :drool:, a-woo-hoo!!!

and his cute little comment to Angell;)...my hearts all a flutter, tee hee...

It looks like it will be an action-packed episode I am so glad things are rolling again...it's time for new epi's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back