CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I don't know--doesn't sound very exciting to me. Sounds like it's still mostly Mac with a small side helping of the supporting characters.

As for Flack and his sister...it sounds like we still won't learn anything new about Flack other than the fact that he has a sister (how long ago did we learn he had a brother?). Still nothing about why his relationships with his family are strained, although that in itself could explain why none of his family cared enough to be at the hospital after he was nearly killed in the explosion a few seasons ago.

I'm not as excited about this show as I once was and only watch it now because it follows Criminal Minds (now there's an ensemble show that shares the spotlight amongst all of its characters!).

2. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

You assume that his family didn't show up at his bedside because TPTB didn't show us that.

Reading the spoiler report on 'Veritas' got me in a more cheerful mood. Thanks Faylinn, it was just what i needed. :)

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK. Some spoilers for #504 - Sex, Lies and Silicone

This episode seems both amusing and very disturbing to me. :lol: I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to the life size dolls...

Oh, and yay for some Hawkes back story!

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

This episode sounds great! :D I love that Hawkes is going to get some back story and that we're going to meet one of his friends, who may be shady.

And I love when Danny and Flack interrogate together. :D

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

5.04 definitely looks interesting. :lol: Yay for more one-case episodes and getting to see everybody work together. Danny and Flack never disappoint, yay for more Sinclair, Flack looks like he'll have some great opportunities for snarkiness--and Sheldon getting some backstory makes me giddy!!! I'm looking forward to the Sheldon stuff the most, to be honest. :D

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Ep 5.04 sounds like it has enormous potential for some great snark, humor, character interactions, and Hawkes backstory, Yaaaay!!! :thumbsup: Thanks so much for those spoilers, it made my wee little day!

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: :D Me too. They do play off each other really well, so I'm definitely looking forward to their interaction in this episode.

Yes, it's about time we got some more information about Hawkes! Evidence tampering? It doesn't seem like the kind of thing that Hawkes would ever do, but I can't wait to see what happens. This episode looks good for the team all working with each other, and of course lots of snarkiness and general amusement (or shock) about the life size dolls will be funny too.

This episode really does look to have great potential. Sometimes you can't really get a feel for an episode from the spoilers, but somehow having looked at these I can't see how this episode could fail. It's already a winner for me, it's just a shame we have to wait for so many months until we get to see it! :lol: As you can tell, I have high hopes for this one...

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hurray for Hawkes development! But ... am I the only one who got Aiden vibes?

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I refuse to believe my Sheldon would tamper with evidence. :p *plugs ears* Do not try to convince me! :lol:

I don't get Aiden vibes because Aiden contemplated tampering on her own because she was so frustrated at the idea of a rapist getting away with it twice--this is an old friend asking Sheldon to tamper with evidence. Totally different scenario.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heheheh, I know. :D I just meant that TPTB's already done the CSI tampering with evidence plot once. Betcha Hawkes will outright tell that old friend off for even asking him of that.

12. snickerdoodle

snickerdoodle Dead on Arrival

This is making me all eager for next season now! Sheldon backstory AND the humor of life-size silicone dolls. It reeks of tasty goodness! :devil:

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Finally a Hawkes story! He won't tamper with the evidence, but I am concerned that the writers will have him at least think about it. I am pessimistic, as I lost my faith in the writers. It wouldn't suit Sheldon, it will be completely out of character. Also, what's up with this whole Hawkes and Lindsay thing? If they try something with those two it will give me the creeps. Also I know that 5.03 will be a great Flack episode. Those dolls are material for Flack comments :D

14. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

I'm excited about all the new Season Five stuff. And *gasp* did I see that Flack and Lindsay interact? What is that....six times for the entire show??? Should be pretty funny then. They do the silly stuff very well when they're together.

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Where are you getting Lindsay/Hawkes vibe? I agree that would be just weird especially after that really bizarre Montana thing...:wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.