CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you for your answers!!! It was proved long time ago spoilers are not accurate enough

I remember original spoilers said Stella and Adam or Sheldon were going to be in the lab meanwhile now we know Adam and Sheldon are going to be in the lab

Debbie:D

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm pretty sure I'm going to tape the finale and save it until before *or after* the premiere airs in a few months lol.

I'm curious about your spoiler report for the premiere.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^LOL, so am I since I haven't even looked at the spoilers yet. I hope there's enough to work with since I already obligated myself to do it. :lol:

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

We'll find out what happens tonight of course but we don't really know anything for sure at the moment, especially regarding most of the cast. Even if the spoilers could be relied upon, they were few and far between and those that were out there were very Mac-centric. The original spoilers didn't say that Stella and Adam or Sheldon were in the lab, or at least, if you're talking about what I originally wrote, then they weren't supposed to say that. :lol: My grammar isn't necessarily the best and I must have worded it wrongly.

:lol: I think you'll be OK. I can't wait to read it. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I read the spoiler report and noticed the bit about Joe wanting a car. Perhaps he plans to use the car to get away and take Mac in it with him so that the cops won't try to shoot/stop him, and then in the premiere, the team has to track down Mac and Joe.
    Though that would be awfully similar to The Thing About Heroes.

6. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link. I cant wait to see this ep..:)

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

OK Fay, get to it...I want season opener spoilers! lol

9. Faylinn

;) Yes, ma'am.

ETA: And here we go: spoiler report for 5.01 "Veritas"

(The episode isn't in the episode guide yet because season five doesn't exist at this point and I can't add it. :lol:)

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Nice!

So...Jersey. Might we see Quinn? :D *fingers crossed* :D

11. Faylinn

That's what I was thinking when I was checking out the spoilers. I saw no mention of her, but hey, you never know! :)

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh I hope so I really like her character, I think she fitted in really well with everyone.

I did like someones idea, when they were speculating about the cliff hanger for Hostage, that if Mac was suspended over his actions in Hostage that Quinn could be his temporary replacement. That would have made for some very interesting moments with the team and with Mac.

I havent seen Jordans name mentioned for Veritas so far lets hope she is not going to be in it.

Jordans character started to worry me in Taxi. I had to agree with La Guera's comment regarding Jordans reaction to not knowing about Reed, over in the Grade Taxi thread. It was childish, out of place and a little OTT and it really jarred in the episode and set my teeth on edge.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:cool: I have to say, the premiere does look very interesting. Thanks for the report Fay.

As for Quinn, I'd definitely like to see her back at some point next season, she has great chemistry with both Mac and Stella and I really think she'd be a good addition to any episode. :)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'd love to see Quinn back. I like Jordan too, so wouldn't mind seeing her back too. I'm glad Mac's going to be ok next season, though I was never really worried he'd die. :) I think it's funny that Mac's not even gonna go to the hospital for Stella. That's just so Mac - 'I'm a manly Marine, I don't do hospitals':lol: Though I wouldn't mind being his nurse.:devil:
    And am very excited to see Flack's sister and how he will interact with her.:bolian:
    Still haven't seen the finale yet as we have no Internet at home. So I'll either have to wait till it shows here on May 31st or hope the Internet comes on at home before then. Damn you, pipex!:scream:

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for the scoop, Faylinn! :thumbsup: "Veritas" definitely sounds like it will be a good premiere (and that somewhat makes up for the fact that I found the finale somewhat lacking ;) )

I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn again either, she has great chemistry with everyone. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing Flack interact with his sister! And Mac refuses the hospital, why does that not surprise me? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.