CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't apologise. I don't care if this is the NY thread. You can ramble on about Speedle until the cows come home :lol: I feckin' LOVE the man. He is and always will be my ultimate CSI. I can take or leave Wolfe, he does nothing for me :rolleyes:

I am growing an obsession of Mike Keppler on CSI LV though - he is HOT.

Speaking of Wolfe....Jon Togo and Adam Rod do have genuine MySpace pages.....I've have Togo on my friends list.

The prices of DVD's in this country is a swizz anyway. Stuff that we think we're getting at a bargin price is more often the not RRP in the US, we pay over the odds for everything.

ATM the Exchange rate from $ to £ is 2 for 1. But say you paid for a DVD for £15 here, you'd pay $15 in the US. Its bloody Daylight bloody Robbery

Anyways, I shall be missing this weeks CSINY episode again as I go to Dublin on Friday morning and my flight back is @ like 9pm Saturday night :rolleyes: I've seen it anyways like but from what I remember its an alright episode.

On this coming episode, i have downloaded it early, i couldn't wait... i saw a pic of Flack and that was it my resolve went!

I ignore lent too i don't have the will power to abstain from anything!

I don't know if its choice or not in the Radio Times not that it matters.

I thought it was good, it had to follow Raising Shane which is possibly the best episode so far, it couldn't live up to it. But it had a great moment for me as I am a Flack fan (if you couldn't tell from my past posts) towards the end that made me go mushy...

Anyways, only a few days left now.

Hope you have a good time in Dublin June_85

I keep fogetting about the FiveDownload thing :lol: It doesnt seem to work on my computer so I've given it up as a bad job.

Oh thanks Sammy, I shall try my best, I haven't been to Dublin in ages so I'm looking forward

I am averse to the Five download thing, whats up with them making us pay for the episodes?

Have a great time in Dublin June, don't forget to go to temple bar and drink your life away! Dublin is a great place. Everytime I go it's the same thing- old men in the pubs 'ah, yer fram up nort', have a pint' sweeet. They love foreigners, even i'm considered a foreigner being 'fram up nort'

The exchange rate is dire at the moment, but it'll be great when I go to LA this summer, lots of money!

nattybatty55 said:
Right this is COMPLETELY off subject but... I was just bord and randomly searching on BEBO when I can across these...

Melina Kanakaredes

Anna Belknap

And I just woundered if they were real (if you get me)!!!!

There is no way those are real.

But yeah, I know Adam Rodriguez has an official MySpace page. AJ Buckley does as well. This is the first I've heard of Jon Togo's, but I'll have to check that out!

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering...
Play.com says that CSI:NY3 Part1 DVD Box will be released on 16/07/2007.
Last time I saw the release date was April.
Was it postponed?

Yoko said:
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering...
Play.com says that CSI:NY3 Part1 DVD Box will be released on 16/07/2007.
Last time I saw the release date was April.
Was it postponed?

Hmm, I guess so. Maybe the previous information was just incorrect as it does seem to be ridiculously early, it hasn't even been released in the US yet I don't think, and there is no way we would get it first. This release date actually seems more realistic to me.

*sighs* ah well, we'll all have to wait a little longer than we wanted to. :) I'm sure someone mentioned having it preordered, I can't remember who it was but hopefully they might have some more information.

RyanAddict, thank you for the apology, don't worry it wasn't necessary :), I just wasn't sure what you were trying to say. ;)

Elsie said:

Hmm, I guess so. Maybe the previous information was just incorrect as it does seem to be ridiculously early, it hasn't even been released in the US yet I don't think, and there is no way we would get it first. This release date actually seems more realistic to me.

Poo. That's bad news. Just when I was beginning to feel full of the joys of spring as well... :( :(

lol, people who make up Bebo pages and pretend to be celebrities are funny! :D Especially if they get the info wrong! :p But, on the subject of Bebo, before I gush, is this true?:

I am married to Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn. I love her so much she
is awsome. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I got it off 'Carmines' page, but it really doesn't look like something Carmine would have, but yeah! lol

Anyways, NY! Man, 'Raising Shane' was sucha good eppie! :eek: Man, it made me wanna laugh/cry/jump out of my seat/yell at the TV so much, it was tiring! lol

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
lol, people who make up Bebo pages and pretend to be celebrities are funny! :D Especially if they get the info wrong! :p But, on the subject of Bebo, before I gush, is this true?:

I am married to Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn. I love her so much she
is awsome. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I got it off 'Carmines' page, but it really doesn't look like something Carmine would have, but yeah! lol

No, not true. :lol: These people who do the fake pages for the actors are weird!

I agree, when I last posted it was pretty late and I sat here, at my desk, laughing at some of them. I can understand the fan ones when they say "I love..." but these people are pretending to be celebs. I say it again those people are just wierd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back