CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
MichelleK said:
That scene kinda annoyed me! Lindsay should kinda known where Stella was coming from but then on the flip side Stella was slightly out of order! I'd just cried if Stella was like with me!

I think Lindsay did sort-of know why Stella was behaving like that which is why she just shrugged and let it go...

Did someone say a Danny/Flack moment!! Oh my! I cannot wait! Sammy11 you've made my day!!
Is this weeks a good one then?

from what i have seen it is!

Mac and peyton are on sort of a date at the begining because i think its Mac's birthday, at the end peyton gives him a small cake and candle!

MichelleK - Apparently... Saturday just won't come round fast enough!!

There is a cute pic (there are loads but i'm talking specifically this episode) on the CSI Caps website they are just too cute together! :D

Nattybatty55 - I'm glad they are giving that a little more plot, but its also nice not to have it in your face. Still not sure of my feelings on it though, i shall wait to see after this episode. :)

There's apicture of Danny and Flack. I may hyperventilate. Anyone have a alink! Why do I have to work on Saturday! *bangs head on desk*

It's Mac's birthday! thank god one of the CSI's is finally celebrating a birthday!!

id thought id post a pic of this weeks upcoming ep 'Murder sings the blues'... its of Danny but ya can see the bak of Flack hehe i looove danny in baby blue :D
307_00176.jpg

307_00705.jpg

:devil:

MichelleK said:
There's apicture of Danny and Flack. I may hyperventilate. Anyone have a alink! Why do I have to work on Saturday! *bangs head on desk*

DOn't bang it to hard... although it could have benefits then they'd be two of each!! :D

The link... this is one of the best links in the world www.csi-caps.com

Ok i know this sounds silly but i hope i'm allowed to post it... shouldn't matter i mean its out there...

Twinkletoes said:
I'm with you all on the blue shirt thing...lordy does he look good wearing it :D

I think someone already said this... but he'd look pretty damn delectable in anything. I think his tight, Green (almost see through) t-shirt is my favourite, what he wore when speaking to the guy at the stall in HOTD... at the risk of sounding like a carry on film... PHROAW!!! :eek: :D

Sammy11 said:

I think someone already said this... but he'd look pretty damn delectable in anything.

Possibly..although I think hats are better avoided :lol:

I think his tight, Green (almost see through) t-shirt is my favourite, what he wore when speaking to the guy at the stall in HOTD... at the risk of sounding like a carry on film... PHROAW!!! :eek: :D

Like this you mean...
304_00466.jpg

Have to agree with you there, I just loved that scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back