CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluntforcetrauma - 5 do a download service, that may halp, althoguh you may end up paying for them, so i guess it depends how badly you'd like to see them?...

The really cheap option is to read the episode recaps on CSI Files and then look at the screen caps :lol:

Doesn't help you much, they may start repeating them on 5US soon though, fingers crossed,

Hope that sort of helped :)

Thanks Sammy11 much apprecaited.

Are any of you UK folks going to Reading Festival?? If there are a few of us it would be cool to have a mini meet there, just 'ball parking' an idea as they say! But let me know i think it would be cool. (I also havea spare ticket if anyone needs!)

Bluntforcetrauma! When is the reading festival and who is performing? If you don't wanna post here, PM me! Would be interesting to know!

He was just so good today, on to form!!

I have to say he is cute when he pouts!! :lol:

It was a good episode, i enjoyed all of it. There is nothign i can complain about (unusual for me) The alien bit made me laugh, lots of nice interaction between the characters some more character developement, well acted by all, with lots of humour thrown in too.

Last night's episode was really good! I laughed and cried! When Reed thought Stella was Claire my heart nearly broke. I did laugh at the Adam and Danny interaction. Overall a fab episode and I hope there are more like this to come.
Mean and moody Flack topped with ballsy, new haircut and sexy sunglasses Danny. What a perfect way to spend Saturday night.

I love the expression from Adam:- Moral of the story, stick to bowling. I have to admit that Adam had me in stithes. :)

That moral of the story and Adam and Danny doing the lil hand punching thing! Danny thanking Adam for confusing them and calling the evidence rust! Hehe! That scene was hilarious.

*drums fingers on desk in frustration*

Aaaargh, still haven't watched it yet - got that treat saved up for tonight but I'm having a hard time waiting patiently...

Twinkletoes, how have you waited that long?!?! I was hyper all saturday (sad i know) just in anticipation!!

I have to say all the adam/danny stuff was beyond cute... they were like little boys.

I've said this to MichelleK but how tight were Messers trousers, i'm surprised he managed to walk let alone run in those.

Onto my serious discussion (not that Messers backside isn't serious ;)), Flack and Mac (twinkletoes you may want to stop reading) First of all it was nice to know that Flack has other police work outside of his interaction with the CSI team. Made me realise that he is clearly quite important in some respects, (well of course he is but it was nice to see it recognised) that he leads on Drug busts and so on. I loved the interaction between Flack and Mac, i fully agreed with Mac but i did feel for Flack he made a very good point and you could fully support his point of view. It also made me aware that Flack doesn't report to Mac, that Mac isn't a fahter figure, and they are on more equal footing, althoguh i am aware that Mac is still Superior to Flack. It was nice to see some push back within the "team", i hope this isn't the end of this incident, and that it is all nicely swept under the carpet and they go back to being buddies at the end of the day yes everyone has work disagreements but this clearly upset Flack, it should be continued...

Twinkletoes dont read any further untill you have seen the ep.

Sammy11 said:

First of all it was nice to know that Flack has other police work outside of his interaction with the CSI team. Made me realise that he is clearly quite important in some respects, (well of course he is but it was nice to see it recognised) that he leads on Drug busts and so on. I loved the interaction between Flack and Mac, i fully agreed with Mac but i did feel for Flack he made a very good point and you could fully support his point of view. It also made me aware that Flack doesn't report to Mac, that Mac isn't a fahter figure, and they are on more equal footing, althoguh i am aware that Mac is still Superior to Flack. It was nice to see some push back within the "team", i hope this isn't the end of this incident, and that it is all nicely swept under the carpet and they go back to being buddies at the end of the day yes everyone has work disagreements but this clearly upset Flack, it should be continued...

Dont worry it surfaces again Mac and Flack have another couple of tense scenes in future eps. So nice to here someone agree that Mac was on the right track here. The bashing he got on other threads over this was a bit strange seeing as he was right. I agree that you could side with Flack in the outset, cause he is hurt cause he sees it as a slight on his police work but thats not how Mac meant it. Once Flack discovered there was something wrong it became more apparant why Mac came to him, of all the cops on the drugs bust Flack was the one he trusted. Macs last statement to Flack was spot on the corrupt cop damaged the badge that Mac and Flack both swore to protect plus he killed a kid in cold blood.

The Mac Reed interaction was great, Mac's face when Reed walks out was heartbreaking to watch. Flack and Stella dealing with the alien girl, god Flacks face was priceless

All in all one of my favorite episodes of the season.

I actually cried at the Mac and Reed thing!
Yeah I agree with the whole Mac/Flack thing! Yeah Flack wanted to protect his colleague but Mac is only doing his job and if that cop is a dirty cop then Flack can't be seen to be hiding or not giving up evidence. He's protecting Flack's intergrity. Yeah to more angsty Mac and Flack scenes.
Twinkletoes! I had to wait until Sunday morning and that almost killed me - you're stronger than I'll ever be.

He's protecting Flack's intergrity

He was and i think Flack knew that, i think he felt undermined and let down that someone he trusted (the fellow cop) could do that to him, at the end of the day they trust each other with their lives, you expect someone to have your back. When that person does something disloyal and puts not only themselves but you (and the rest of the team/force) into question you'd want to deny it, however you look at this Flack was embarrassed by one of his team, thats got to hurt. I wanted to punch that truby guy in the face when you see him look at Flack as mac leads him out! :mad:

I'm glad there are more scene's at the end of the day you can see both points of view Mac had to do what he did, and we know that Flack agrees with this (look at the fall) but i could see how Flack felt and the points he made were valid.

Yeah i read sopme other peoples opinions of this episode and they were a bit harsh on Mac. When i read the write up i did feel i was going to be yelling at mac but there was nothing to complain about, if i was going to say something, maybe he could have warned Don about the arrest and allowed Don to either be somewhere else or able to collect himself. I think Flack should have been there to see it though, this guy could have jepordised his inegrity/career, i'd wanna see the lying git arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back