CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all seem to be in agreement, Sheldon was in the wrong, but Mac was unprofessional in the way that he handled it. Lindsey looked like she wanted the ground to open up... i felt like that watching it! :lol:

MichelleK - i think have some unexplained issues with body amour. Yeah, Flack calls him Danno when he calls him over to the vacuum shoot.How many other people were hoping Danny would just happen to fall in to the swim gym?... :devil:

To be honest i'm not a fan of relationships on these kind of shows in general and i'd much prefer an "are they/ aren't they" feel, than a "will they/ won't they" one... but that is just me, i know most viewers probably feel a lot differently, but its cool and it does humanize them and bring a lot of character development so it has its uses. :)

Still not sure on the whole Mac/Peyton... i thought i'd be more sure after sat's episode but still i can't quite warm to it too much.

Sammy11! I finally rewatched Saturday's episode and heard he Danno comment - I love the bit where they are figuring out where the rubbish goes. They both look like they are trying hard not to laugh.
I agree on the whole relationship thing. I would much rather it be implied rather than forced down our throats!! My opinion.
Anyhoo I also watched Trapped last night. It was an interesting watch after the comments Sammy11 made in the D/F thread. Still possibly one of my fave episode!

It was an interesting watch after the comments Sammy11 made in the D/F thread

Oh no... i'm corrupting people, although something tells me you were well on your way already :lol:

That scene between the two of them with the vacuum shoot is just really nice, i dunno why i like it though, well i do know why i like it, but hardly anything is said you just get this vibe or maybe i manage to read into everything!! :D

Hehe! You just help feed my dirty mind!
I love the scene by the vent. They just seem so comfortable with each other. Kinda like the look in RS,RD. I just like the two of them looking at domestic appliances. It makes them seem like a couple. Flack tried to explain it and Danny's like I know.

I just like the two of them looking at domestic appliances

Yeah they are the kinda couple i'd imagine that would have a Dyson. Aaaaw can you imagine them, shopping at John Lewis, bless them.

Next week looks like a damn good episode!!!
Lindsey tells Mac that Flack is the one who helmed a drug bust, in which 50 kilos of a unique drug were recovered but in which it looks like 3 kilos has found its way onto the street. Mac asks to see the detective's memo book, but Flack resents the suspicion and tells Mac he'll have to think about it.

I can barely contain myself!!!! :D

think we all seem to be in agreement, Sheldon was in the wrong, but Mac was unprofessional in the way that he handled it. Lindsey looked like she wanted the ground to open up... i felt like that watching it!

The thing is though, while it may have been more professional for Mac to deal with Hawkes in private, this way everybody in the lab knows why Hawkes is off the case, and also knows that they need to recuse themselves if they have any connection to a case.

Harsh for Hawkes maybe, but it's a lesson that all the lab needs to learn.

Whilst i do agree, and Mac has shouted at other team members before, take Danny for example, in season one can't remember the episode, Danny went ahead with something and Mac was not happy, he had a go at Danny in one of the hallways. When Aiden "tampered" with the evidence she was called into the office. I do understand what Aiden did, compared to what Hawkes ommitted to tell Mac was much more serious and therefore perhaps warranted a more private setting, but sometimes I find Mac a bit hit and miss in terms of his actions. Don't get me wrong, i like him and i'm not critising Gary Sinise (fabulous actor) i think its more the writers (so perhaps i should post what i am about to say on another thread), they have him react to situations but they don't necessarily match the character they have presented previously, Danny over the 3 seasons has managed to curb his hot headedness a little i guess he has grown up in a way, Mac has loosened up over the 3 seasons (i like that) but one episode he is follow the rules to the letter the next he is a bit of a maverick... I like chrarcter development and its nice to know that Mac is human, he looses it with suspects (an example of this is in Fare Game) but ultimately he is Mr Cool, Calm and Collected, who always wants the best for the Lab and expects the same form his employees as it were, so when they bring the integrity of the lab into question, i understand why his angry, but the way his reaction is presented doesn't fit his character.

I don't know if any of that made sense, and it is only my opinion and how i've read situations, so i understand that no one may feel the same. Just please don't shoot ;)

Sammy11 - Saturday's episode looks fabulous! I cannot wait! Thank you for the spoiler. It looks Flacktatic!! Hehe!
I do imagine them shopping in a big departments stores or whatnot! It actually makes me giggle thinking of them doing that! how sad am I??

Hey Michelle i know, it looks as if it could really be a good episode, some character development and some conflict, sometimes it does feel as if everyone gets on too well at the lab, even if they think differently its never a big deal. I do like it when there is tension. SHould be good to watch and GS and EC are great actors so it will be interesting to see how it is handled.

In regards to your other comment - i've answered it in the Kpoo thread (thought it was more appropriate :))

I love the Flack and Mac storyline. I think Flack is torn between his loyalties between NYPD cops and the CSI's. Like you say it is abit too happy in the labs most times especially when you think of the hours and things they have to see. I'm all for abit of an angst filled episode.

I don't know if any of you have been watching the Friends reruns on E4 at the moment but Eddie Cahill's in them. So funny to see him with so much hair, but he's as cute as hell in it :D

I have most of them on dvd so i don't tend to watch them on TV but i did catch an Eddie one the other day, (he is only about 23/24 in them, bless) i know its odd, his accent is barely there either as he is supposed to be from Ohio, i think?... :confused:

I did get a shock the othr day, i sat down to watch Sex and the City and Eddie popped up as Carrie's Bi lover!! i did a little research and found out that it was the first bit of TV he ever did and he got the part after SJP saw him in a play and picked him to play her boyf!!

I noticed him in Friends the other night! It was the episode where Rachel makes up the fake evaluation and Tag sends it to the head boss. Hehe!
I never knew he was in Sex and the City. i'll have to keep an eye out for him in that.

Sammy11 said:
did get a shock the othr day, i sat down to watch Sex and the City and Eddie popped up as Carrie's Bi lover!!

Well that just adds fuel to the Danny/Flack fanfic! :devil:

Ooops... yeah it does i guess... i'll mention it on that thread, try and leave this one sort of smut free :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back