CSI: NY Renewed for Season 9

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 13, 2012.

1. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Sweet as, can't wait it's been a while since he had a proper girlfriend.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Phew and I almost thought I'm missing something...

3. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Yes I thought same- I was about to watch earlier seasons but glad it not until season 7- which will be next year for us in NZ lol- two season's behind.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well I'm now only season behind from USA people and about 15 episodes behind UK. Not bad for *undergroundcave* my country.

5. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL so lucky- wish we could have all episodes like now so we dont have to wait- I don't like breaking the law ahahahahahaha buy buying a season that has not aired in NZ yet lol. :lol:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL I feel like waiting forever to watch Vegas further. I've even forgotten where we were left off last time an episode aired.
    They've been playing around the seasons lately putting hiatuses whenever they got too much ahead of Brits.

But the main problem is that we don't have a single DVD aviable for any of CSIs.
    Only thing that's been close enough was couple Grey's Anatomy's and Criminal Minds seasons aviable. Even one 24 season appeared at shop once.
    Ever since I've seen only Vegas pc games.

7. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Thats even worse lol not to have dvds in your country!! why not buy a dvd player that plays all regions?? makes life so easy if you get a imported dvd from another country- mine a 9 media portable player from dicksmith, if you have a dicksmith in your country?? or could but one online?? cheapest csi dvds are $24 on the new zealand site mighty ape or you could check somewhere else?? I'll try and find some links.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Bloody annoying it is. Been trying to convince myself that I'll catch up one day at library or when I'll be testing modems... My friend's spending her monthly GBs god-knows-where so can't rely on her internet either...

Well I have one the former friend gave before moving to Germany but dunno which regions it supports aside 2 and 5.
    Other thing is that I cannot afford anything that costs more than penny. But I'm considering to get cheap pc and either use downloaded stuff, simply watch online if it'll still be possible or get separate disk reader (the pc i'm planning is the tiny one LOL).

But thanks for good thinking.
    I'm right now quite tempted to try and sell my dvd player and/or exchange it for portable one with digital tv support. Unfortunately didn't see any on adverts sites, only electronics shop has them.

9. Rena

Rena Rookie

Off-Topic: Mr Jo Danville, you're from New Zealand?? That's awesome! I travelled through NZ for six weeks last year as a backpacker and I miss it so badly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
  10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Rena, we're only allowed to talk about legal/official ways to watch the shows (like CBS.com, XFinity TV, iTunes, etc). Other sites are off-limits, even if there's no downloading. :)

11. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Off Topic: Oh cool lol, rugby world cup ae?? pm me if you want too :)

12. Rena

Rena Rookie

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that. Do you want me to delete my post?

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's okay, everybody has to learn the rules. It's just something to keep in mind next time. :)

(There's no need to delete the whole post. I'd suggest editing out the website information, but since it has been more than 24 hours, you can't do that - I can since I'm an admin, though, so I'll just delete the second paragraph and leave the rest as-is. :))

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't think she was much of a proper girlfriend, though, just MHO. Did not like her at all. I hope they do better if they give him another GF.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist