CSI: NY Renewed for Season 9

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 13, 2012.

1. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Danny made the comment about Louie in 6.19 "Redemptio" when Hawkes was stuck in the prison riot and the team was talking about not even knowing he'd had a sister.

2. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

ohhh okayyy thats why I didn't hear it... you know that's the ONLY csi NY episode I didnt ever watch it...
    I knew it was strange cuz I usually remember everything that happened on this show

3. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I'm hoping that they will step up the series with it being renewed. I'd like to see it have a good run like CSI has. I mean it's been what 15 seasons for the original show? Love to see that same thing happen for CSI: New York.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

CSI's next season will be 13--let's not get too far ahead of ourselves! :lol:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  5. Speedslady

Eh what's 2 seasons! LOL :lol::lol: But still it be a pretty sweet thing.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Yeah, I know. A decade on the air is quite an accomplishment. I've watched a handful of programs that have aired that long or longer. It's not an easy feat. With CSI: Miami now cancelled, though, I don't think we really have 2 more seasons left for either Vegas or New York. It would be nice, but TPTB aren't going to keep saving them. Other shows are waiting in the wings, ready to take their place.

7. Speedslady

I know, it's so sad because the shows that are coming up really seem like "cookie cutter" programs. Though I'd I'm interested in seeing that new drama on Holmes. Might be decent. We can onlyl hope and see what happens.

8. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I am very glad that NY is coming back for another season. Sorry for the Miami Fans, but I think that the story line was not the best in the past.

It doesn't matter to me who is in love with whom. I think that Sela Ward is a good new addition because the writers became a new chance to write new plot lines.

9. Speedslady

I have to admit I was a bit wary about the new addition. I have to say Sela was a good choice. She has become one of my favorites.

10. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Making it past five years is a feat for any show. As for what you said,I agree. I really do believe this is the last season for CSI NY. So let's enjoy it and hope we get amazing episodes to watch!

11. Speedslady

I hope it's not. I really like them to step up their game. But from the story I read on the front page its doubtful. :confused: I would love for the show to go back to its gritter roots.

12. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I hope that there will be a season 10 too. I just can't say farewell yet :( I spent a big part of my 20th watching that show. There is something that makes CSI NY so unique, I just can't tell what exactly.

13. Speedslady

I totally agree. If by chance it does get cancelled I am not going to have a thing to watch :wtf:

This is just something we are all going to have to wait and see.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I hope it's not the last season as well but the fact it's rumored to have been on the chopping block for a couple of years now is not a good sign.
    IMO of course just on past experiences with CBS shows I've liked.

15. Speedslady

Very true. But then again S9 could blow us all away. I hope it's not the last season, I know that sounds like a broken record. But I don't really watch anything else.