CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

OOOOh no - I don't think I like the looks of that picture. I like both characters - I just don't know if I like the idea of them together.

It's bad enough I had to endure 4 years of the US election swamping my tv. Now they torture me with Flack and Angell. :scream: I don't think it's a good idea to put Flack with another tough, independent cop. You might as well put him with Danny. They have fantastic chemistry and he gets Flack's jokes!

Besides, you'd think they'd spend a bit more time developing the Don/Sam Flack bro/sis relationship after introducing her into the show. I think I'm gonna need a few more Oh Henry bars to get me through this one. :brickwall:

I agree. It's all quite irritating! I hate so much romance crap in shows like CSI. We got DL, that's quite enough thank you! No more! It's like they can never have people date outside of work. Ugh! It was better when Flack had a girlfriend you just sort of heard about that one episode (You Only Die Once). That was fine. But a work relationship, give me a break.

If two CSI's can have a "work relationship" then it should be OK for two detectives to do the same. I agree it's overkill to start hooking up everyone on the cast, but to say that Flack/Angell isn't OK but Danny/Lindsay is just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

you guys gonna have to break this down for me, as If you were explaining

it to 5 year old. I'm getting the idea that this has everything to with D/L. Maybe then, we should sort out the problems you have with D/L.

I have to agree with those who "don't mind" the idea of a relationship. And yes, I can see why it could be overwhelming with current situation.

To add - I don't think these characters are unable to seek other people outside the job. But with a 24 hour job - and finding relationship/or dating, would be difficult. Second, it is easier to start a relationship with the people that you work with - you create a comfort level (trust), not to mention see them everyday. "Falling in love" almost seems inevitable.

Try not to rate my answer. But thats just my opinion.

you guys gonna have to break this down for me, as If you were explaining

it to 5 year old. I'm getting the idea that this has everything to with D/L. Maybe then, we should sort out the problems you have with D/L.

:confused: I'm not sure what you're trying to say, or who you're saying it to?

For the benefit of everyone: This is a picture thread, and I appreciate that not everyone will be happy with the spoiler pictures, just as people aren't always happy with other episode spoilers, but please don't turn this thread into another discussion for or against D/L, especially when the spoiler pictures aren't even about them. If you want to debate D/L, there are other threads which would be more appropriate for the topic.

Posted these on the spoiler thread but I thought I would add them here as well. Here are some scans about the 100th ep.

Last edited:
Posted these on the spoiler thread but I thought I would add them here as well. Here are some scans about the 100th ep.

Thanks for the scans. I read through them and they're very interesting, especially what Julia Ormond said. Does this mean that Sinclair will be out of the picture soon? Just asking.

Does this mean that Sinclair will be out of the picture soon?
It calls her 'deputy inspector', which I believe was Gerrard's title. So if that's right, I'm guessing she's got Gerrard's job.

Does this mean that Sinclair will be out of the picture soon?
It calls her 'deputy inspector', which I believe was Gerrard's title. So if that's right, I'm guessing she's got Gerrard's job.

oh, yeah. my guess too, after what happened to his daughter in the end of "Admissions". i completely forgot about him. thanks.

Back