CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

So far the only person not screwing around is Sheldon....

Or Sid (or did I miss something?). I agree with you, tho. Let's not all be dating each other. What's next, a communal arrangement (oh, boy, I can see it now.....Flack and Danny....nevermind!):rolleyes:

So far the only person not screwing around is Sheldon....

Or Sid (or did I miss something?). I agree with you, tho. Let's not all be dating each other. What's next, a communal arrangement (oh, boy, I can see it now.....Flack and Danny....nevermind!):rolleyes:

Wel I am more parcial to Mac and Don but thats just me..:devil:

Sids married so I wasn't counting him..though you never know what he gets up to down there in the morgue :lol:

It's like the coroners are the only ones that can be married on these shows. :p

What's next, a communal arrangement (oh, boy, I can see it now.....Flack and Danny....nevermind!):rolleyes:
Hey now, never say never. ;) :p

i know things will come flying over me and knock me for dead, but i'm with you guys. i adore Angell. i adore Flack. but that's a bit disturbing. if it's only comforting, i can bear it. but another love angle, no. just stick to flirting.

It's like the coroners are the only ones that can be married on these shows. :p

What's next, a communal arrangement (oh, boy, I can see it now.....Flack and Danny....nevermind!):rolleyes:
Hey now, never say never. ;) :p

I know. I should know better by now. I just thought that my thoughts might have not been nice eough for this thread. I thought those kinds of thoughts belonged only on the naughty picture thread (I see that one is still going strong!).

And yeah, what is it with cororners anyway? I'd love to see other characters get married, too!

I don't mind Flack and Angell together--though really, the man only has eyes for Danny. ;) :p

Hawkes back in season one and the new coroner on Miami might be the only ones who buck the married coroners trend. :lol:

OOOOh no - I don't think I like the looks of that picture. I like both characters - I just don't know if I like the idea of them together.

OOOOh no - I don't think I like the looks of that picture. I like both characters - I just don't know if I like the idea of them together.

It's bad enough I had to endure 4 years of the US election swamping my tv. Now they torture me with Flack and Angell. :scream: I don't think it's a good idea to put Flack with another tough, independent cop. You might as well put him with Danny. They have fantastic chemistry and he gets Flack's jokes!

Besides, you'd think they'd spend a bit more time developing the Don/Sam Flack bro/sis relationship after introducing her into the show. I think I'm gonna need a few more Oh Henry bars to get me through this one. :brickwall:

It's bad enough I had to endure 4 years of the US election swamping my tv. Now they torture me with Flack and Angell. :scream: I don't think it's a good idea to put Flack with another tough, independent cop. You might as well put him with Danny. They have fantastic chemistry and he gets Flack's jokes!

Besides, you'd think they'd spend a bit more time developing the Don/Sam Flack bro/sis relationship after introducing her into the show. I think I'm gonna need a few more Oh Henry bars to get me through this one. :brickwall:

I agree. It's all quite irritating! I hate so much romance crap in shows like CSI. We got DL, that's quite enough thank you! No more! It's like they can never have people date outside of work. Ugh! It was better when Flack had a girlfriend you just sort of heard about that one episode (You Only Die Once). That was fine. But a work relationship, give me a break.

Back