CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

Thanks, Fruitbat. :)

Dear Danny,
Glasses plz, kthanx.
Love,
Fay

ETA:

They should all have name tags that say "Hello my name is . . . Mac Taylor." :guffaw: Yeah. I know it wasn't very funny. :shifty:
I laughed. :D

Damn, those are a lot of promo pics! That's awesome. The Mac Taylors in the room especially cracked me up.

But yeah, it looks like Danny lost his glasses. :( That must be how they're explaining his relationship with Lindsay! :lol: ;)

But yeah, it looks like Danny lost his glasses. :( That must be how they're explaining his relationship with Lindsay! :lol: ;)

*snort cackle* :guffaw: Thank You Top, for giving me my Last Guffaw before retiring to bed! I needed that!

Oh, and great promo pix! I'm looking forward to the 100th episode, and hoping for the best. I just think there's a lot of potential for good drama and humor in the Multiple Mac Taylors storyline, if done well. And add me to the list of those who initially said "Eeeeew!" at those pix of F/A, thinking it was Flack and Sam... :wtf: Glad to see CSI NY won't be going there anytime soon... :shifty:

Thanks for the pics, noealonso and VampireBat. I like the F/A ones, especially the one of Flack on his own, he looks sooooooooo hot.
Mac looks great in the shades pics, and Stella looks absolutely beautiful in the one where she's wearing the gray jacket.

Who is the dark haired lady in the pics with Mac where they are walking and talking and holding coffee?

Aw, Danny lost his glasses? He looks really young without them.

Thanks for the pics, noealonso and VampireBat. I like the F/A ones, especially the one of Flack on his own, he looks sooooooooo hot.
Mac looks great in the shades pics, and Stella looks absolutely beautiful in the one where she's wearing the gray jacket.

Who is the dark haired lady in the pics with Mac where they are walking and talking and holding coffee?

Julia Ormond (she was in Sabrina with Harrison Ford) I think she is meant to be a CSI or Detective in the episode..

ButchaSlayer

I love your icon...just perfect...it so makes me smile every time I see it..:thumbsup::guffaw:

Julia Ormond (she was in Sabrina with Harrison Ford) I think she is meant to be a CSI or Detective in the episode..
Ah, thanks.:bolian:

Back