CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonaTaylor said:

Probably on the man's forhead, it will be "Find the bulLET!" and this is what Gary will write in that take, but that pic got actually shot before the actual scene was done. So he is kinda waiting for it too start and everything is in place and when the director goes with "action", Gary will bow himself over the guy and will start to write the rest of it. That could be an explanation for that weird wording. Anyone?

Whoohoo! I was right!!! It was indeed an inbetween shot of Gary!! So cool... :)

Hey guyz I'm (still) new! Have you noticed that mac looks real hot in red?

[image]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x189/m_is_so_hot/CSINYMacAXN2.jpg[/image]

Oh man the pic with Mac in red is so hot *drools*, don't you have more with the other members of the team?? with the same AXN thingy, and the logo??? thanks a lot!!! :D

4th season promo pictures are here! Here are the HQ season premiere pics "Can You Hear Me Now?".

Please credit my Modern Day Gallery

Enjoy!

ETA: To add episode description:

Mac and the team find human blood on the crown of the Statue of Liberty, leading them on a race against time to save a famous musician from death at the hands of a vigilante, on the fourth season premiere of CSI: NY, Wednesday Sept. 26(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

Shane, you are the best. :D :D Thanks for the new pictures!!

Danny is looking good in that shirt, and I have to say, his hand appears fully healed. I'm not sure about Mac's casual look though. :p :)

*sniffle* You know, Shane, I'm slightly sad that I didn't get a special preview of these first. :p

They look great--I think the wardrobe department must have taken a hint from the reaction to Danny in that white shirt from the finale, because this one looks quite similar.

I guess they decided against giving Mac facial hair. *sigh* Dang-it. ;)

Stella looks lovely, as always. :D

Thanks for sharing, dahling. *smooches*

Danny must have gotten another white shirt. :lol: And doesn't this take place only two weeks after the season finale? What's with his hand being all healed up? I guess continuity referred to Danny wearing the same clothes as in the finale? :lol: ;) I can't complain though, at least about the white shirt--he sure does look fine in it! :devil: ;)

Mac looks more casual! And Stella looks great as always. Thanks for posting those, vegaslights! :D

Thanks for poting them vegaslights!!

Stella looks better than never, and it looks like the London trip was good for Mac too. Again no signs of an injurie in Danny's hand, but at leats he's got another white shirt ;)

New pics!! :D :D Thanks!! I missed my NY kids so much! Stella, as always, more than beautiful! Danny in white... love him! And he looks pretty well healed.. And Mac probably just got off the plane..

Nice pictures vegaslights. I love Stella in that orange shirt.

Danny looks yummy as always. I noticed his hand as well :lol: what's up with that?

Elsie, your avvie is too adorable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back