CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
First Carmine and now Gary? Elsie, my dear, I think your hormones are getting to you. :devil:

Too true. :lol: My hormones are reacting to the pretty...it's out of my control...

vegaslights said:
What will MrElsie think? :eek:

:lol: He'll be thinking 'Wow, Melina looks seriously hot!' :p

Thanks for the new pics, Shane! Everyone looks great! (Including Danny's mysteriously completely healed hand :lol: ) And I concur with some of the above posters, I'm definitely liking the casual look on Mac... :p

dl_shipper34, I loooove your avvie!! Did that actually happen?? Cause then i missed a big thing.... I thought i saw them kissing in one episode, but further nothing.. I could be wrong... I started to watch CSI NY not from the very beginning. In Holland, I think they were showing season 2... When I started watching...

greggoooo_fan, I sent you a PM regarding this :)

gypsy said:
Thanks for that. I really cannot wait for season four. Can't believe we have to wait until after Christmas for it to air in England. :(

*sob* That is the height of cruelness, huh. *sigh* At leats we have the pretty to look at! Thanks vegaslights *huggle*

gypsy said:
vegaslights said:
4th season promo pictures are here! Here are the HQ season premiere pics "Can You Hear Me Now?".

Please credit my Modern Day Gallery

Enjoy!

ETA: To add episode description:

Mac and the team find human blood on the crown of the Statue of Liberty, leading them on a race against time to save a famous musician from death at the hands of a vigilante, on the fourth season premiere of CSI: NY, Wednesday Sept. 26(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

Great pictures. Especially the one of Danny. Would love to know what he is pointing at though. :)

Can't believe I'm going to be this cheesy and sad *sigh*

Danny: *sings* "STOP!! In the name of lurve ..."

Sorry. No, really, I am, it's just that's the first thing I thought when I saw that pic. *shuffles off before they throw her off* ;)

I like that ka990. In my head he is doing the Part in Grease. You are the one that I want, all for Lindsay.

Oh Yeah, definitely for Flack. Even better. Which one should be wearing the tight suit though??? :)

gypsy said:
Oh Yeah, definitely for Flack. Even better. Which one should be wearing the tight suit though??? :)
He'd only sing those songs for Flack. :p I think Danny would be wearing those super tight black pants. He's got the ass for that. I think Danny knows what a fine ass it is. :D

Flack would be in the leather jacket with his hair all slicked back. It's not my favorite but Season 1 hair would be perfect.

Look at those jeans. Danny knows he's got a sweet ass. I'm sure he still asks if his ass looks fat in them, though. :lol: Danny is nothing if not an insecure attention whore who craves compliments. :lol:

^^That is so true but as soon as Flack assured him (in more ways than one :devil:) that his ass wasn't fat, Danny would be happy as hell. :p

we're almost finished with 3rd season here in australia, so i'll probably have to wait until february or march, but anyways, mac and stella look so cute together in those pics!! and danny? omg very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back