CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS! AGAIN

^^ He doesn't look like Carmine at all...but I agree he does have a tough look...I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Anybody else notice that in the pic with Adam, Mac and the skull Mac is wearing his wedding ring?? Or at least some sort of ring on his left hand. Didn't he take that off last season??

You don't see the resemblence girls? The pic without the shirt should give everything away. :lol: Stripping must be a family-thing. ;)

Stripping must be a family-thing. ;)

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my word!! Can you imagine if that was the criteria...

"We can't hire you as Carmine's brother unless you have no problem with stripping." AHAHA...oh man that kills me. :)

:lol: You can tell by the stripping and the chest hair. ;) :p :lol:

By the way, am I the only one who noticed that, in the "Run Silent, Run Deep" pictures, Stella is about to fall out of her top? I mean, I can see half of her left boob and half of her right, so together she's got a whole bazoomba hanging out! :rolleyes: Wait, I forgot, Frankie is going to be in that episode. That must be why. ;) :p :lol:

And I wonder who that other woman is supposed to be...if she was just a random extra she wouldn't have a picture like that, so maybe she's going to be a recurring person like Frankie has been? Do they do those sorts of pictures with the main people who are involved in the case? Maybe she has something to do with Tanglewood...Hmm...*is curious* I hope Stella doesn't decide to steal her top though! :lol:

Fay your way with words always seems to amaze me. :lol: Can't you just say Stella looks sexy in that top? :p

I have a feeling they won't release promos of Danny and his bro before the episode airs to tease us.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed that, in the "Run Silent, Run Deep" pictures, Stella is about to fall out of her top? I mean, I can see half of her left boob and half of her right, so together she's got a whole bazoomba hanging out! Wait, I forgot, Frankie is going to be in that episode. That must be why.

LMAO... :lol: :lol: Oh that is just brilliant. kmfx, a good friend of mine, had a query about Stella's shirts. She wondered if Stella in fact had gills on her breasts that need to be exposed in shirts like that so she can in fact breathe. :lol:

Yeah the girl must have some sort of reason for being there. Man this Tanglewood plotline has me all curious!

I just now noticed that the girl is the one that Stella and Flack are talking to in that other picture (the one with Stella's Incredible Peeking Boobs ;))--at least, it looks like the back of her head and the straps of her shirt. :p

In the other picture with the back of her head, the one with just Stella, you can see the woman's foot, and I just have to say that her toes are freaking me out a little bit. :eek: Sorry, just had to share that little piece of information with you...*shudder* ;)

Anyway, yeah, they probably won't show pictures of Danny because he's probably always with Louie and they don't want to show him until the episode airs. :p

Faylinn said:
By the way, am I the only one who noticed that, in the "Run Silent, Run Deep" pictures, Stella is about to fall out of her top? I mean, I can see half of her left boob and half of her right, so together she's got a whole bazoomba hanging out! :rolleyes: Wait, I forgot, Frankie is going to be in that episode. That must be why. ;) :p :lol:

Hah! I catagorise episodes by amount of cleavage Stella shows, I guess that says a lot about me. It amuses me though, I love Stella but how can she work - or more to the point how do her colleagues work - when her tops are so low?!

I think we should make a Dress A CSI thread :lol: These girls wear some pretty risque clothing...

But awesome pics. abc where do you find them?

you guys crack me up! Before I read the replies I wanted to see more pictures of Larry Romano, and I noticed that there was no family resemblance to Carmine, except for the bare, hairy chest! *shakes head* We should have a bare hairy chest-off to see who has more hair!

and Fay I just noticed your newest avvy, with my baby's daddy! :lol: :lol: you and who else????? ;)

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS!

OMG *THUD* High res Mac goodies. Have I mentioned lately that I love you guys. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back