CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS!

No pics of Anna Belknap/Lindsay Monroe yet in Run Silent, Run Deep, hey?

I just wanted to say, I'm glad they didn't get a guy who looks exactly like Carmine/Danny. My girlfriend and her sister couldn't look more different (same mother and father, one looks like mom, the other looks like dad) and they're only a year apart. Not all brothers and sisters look alike!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS! AGAIN

Faylinn said:
By the way, am I the only one who noticed that, in the "Run Silent, Run Deep" pictures, Stella is about to fall out of her top? I mean, I can see half of her left boob and half of her right, so together she's got a whole bazoomba hanging out! :rolleyes: Wait, I forgot, Frankie is going to be in that episode. That must be why. ;) :p :lol:

:lol: Holy crap Fay you really know how to make someone laugh. I noticed the erm, clevage too but I was waiting for someone to metion in. I think it wants to come out and say hi :lol:.

That comment about that girl's foot is true too....eww I hate feet.

Ooh. NYPD car. <3

Those are really cool! I really love these HQ pictures. :lol: Really helping graphic wise when needed. ;)

I love your banner tuesdaymorning! :) What site is it from or did you make it?

Aw, those are some nice wallpapers. I love the one with the NYPD car and the one with the buildings.

Aww I love those-the one with Stella and her green top is like sooo cute...

BlueGirl said:

I am totally in love with the banner too! :D I love it when Danny and Flack work together. Their interactions are so cute. :D

Top41 said:
BlueGirl said:

I am totally in love with the banner too! :D I love it when Danny and Flack work together. Their interactions are so cute. :D

And so canon. ...Oh wait. Wrong thread. :p

^LOL! :D I'm with you on the canon. :devil: Look at that scene. So domestic--debating over who's going to cook dinner that night. ;) :devil:

We all know Flack is. Why? Because he said so. Danny may not be all that great in the kitchen but we know where else his...skills lay. :devil:

Mmm. We need more pictures of these two together.

^Danny's skills and assets are pretty much the reason Flack grins like the cat who ate the canary so often. ;) :devil:

I would like to see them work together more. I hope they get another case before the season is out. I'm also hoping Flack is involved in Tanglewood 2, since we know from the past he's the one Danny turns to when he's upset.

Back