CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS!

Hey guys! New promos from the upcoming episode 'Run Silent, Run Deep.'

Episode Description : Shortly before committing suicide, an anonymous caller reveals to Mac (Gary Sinise) that a young man was buried years ago at a football stadium on CSI: NY

Photo Copyright : Ron Jaffe

Photos:

Enjoy!

Sweet, thanks for those photos Shane. That jacket that Stella is wearing is really pretty!

jorja_fan86 said:
Sweet, thanks for those photos Shane. That jacket that Stella is wearing is really pretty!

I love the jacket, too! :D Stella does tend to have a good sense of style. :D

Great photos Shane! :D The last one with Adam is a really nice shot.

Sweet! But I want to see Danny and Louie--that's Tanglewood 2! Why aren't they releasing pictures of Danny and his brother? :confused:

Louie's gonna be in that one?! Wait.. I heard that a long ntime ago! I forgot! I wanna see pictures of the two brothers!

What does Louie look like anyway?

Top41 said:
Sweet! But I want to see Danny and Louie--that's Tanglewood 2! Why aren't they releasing pictures of Danny and his brother? :confused:

Those photos have NOT been released, yet. I will look on all my media accounts just for you. ;)

Shane

P.S. Is the episode going to be titled, 'TangleWood 2'? :confused:

No, I think Tanglewood 2 is gonna be called "Run Silent, Run Deep"... but I'm not entirely sure.

abc said:
Those photos have NOT been released, yet. I will look on all my media accounts just for you. ;)

Shane

Cool! Thank you. :D I'd love to see a shot of the brothers.

P.S. Is the episode going to be titled, 'TangleWood 2'? :confused:

No, it is called "Run Silent, Run Deep." It sounds like it's going to be a good one.

Louie is played by Larry Romano...I don't have a shot of him handy, but I bet someone here does. He doesn't really look like Carmine, but eh, I guess not all brothers look alike.

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! - NEW EPISODE PHOTOS! AGAIN

smiliee said:
No, I think Tanglewood 2 is gonna be called "Run Silent, Run Deep"... but I'm not entirely sure.

Hmm. 'Cuz the only other photos that have been released for 'Run Silent, Run Deep' are these, and they feature Jennifer Elise Cox [The Brady Bunch Movie] and Ed Quinn [Stella's boyfriend], who has already been on the show before.

Jennifer could pass off as playing Flack's sister. :x

And I really didn't know about the episode name change. That's interesting.

Did somebody ask for pictures of Larry Romano? :D

LarryRomano2.jpg
LarryRomano4.jpg

LarryRomano3.jpg

LarryRomano.jpg

He's the second from the left in this picture (without a shirt, of course ;))
LarryRomanosecondfromleft.jpg

:D

Oh, that's him?! He doesn't look anything like Danny! Oh well :lol: Thanks for the pictures Faylinn.

Frankie is in Run Silent too? Wow, this episode really is going to be full of guest stars. I think Sonny Sassone might be back as well. ;)

Larry really doesn't look like Carmine, but he does look like a tough guy, and something about the way Danny talked about Louie in "Trapped" makes me think Louie has lived a little bit rougher life (as an adult) than Danny has.

Back