CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

...Lindsay looks extremely hot in that one picture. Her hair seems more darker than we've seen before, no?

And look at Flack! He's running again. Mmm. I love it. :devil:

Flack is chasing after a badguy again?
:lol: I thought you said "Flack is chasing after a budgy again?" :lol: I was like, 'since when does he chase birds?' :lol: Cause, you know, 'budgy' is short for 'Budgerigar,' which is a bird... Yeah, guess it's just me. :rolleyes: :lol:

Maybe they shouldn't take pictures of Flack running! :lol: Don't get me wrong, have him run on the show--but his expression in that picture is hilarious! :lol: (or maybe a little bit evil. ;)) But Danny...*drool* Baby, you look thoughtful...Fay likes. :devil:

But what's with the purple-pink light in the background of the morgue? It's like a comic book or something...*shakes head* Can I fire whoever came up with that? ;)

Edit: BTW, like my new avvie? :lol: I couldn't resist. :p

Lindsay looks great, love the hair colour.

Looks like Danny shaved a little. Thank god.

And Flack! Woot. Run buddy, run.

ETA: Thanks, Shane :)

Smacked! Oh yes!

Flack. Damn, he looks hot! :devil: I am SO glad that we get to see him act like a sexy detective.

How awesome does Lindsay look? She looks great!!!

Flack's vest is way too small for him? What, did he grab Danny's in the morning by mistake? ;) And the expression on his face... :lol: Love the new avatar, Fay--that's perfect!

I'm starting to like the wavy hair on Lindsay. It still looks obviously fake to me, but it seems like her hair is getting longer so the waves do look nice.

I might have missed it in another thread, but does anyone know what the Super Men episode is about?

My favor to tuesdaymorning because she loves Flack 'Super Men' HQ photos:

There's 13 promos so far for the episode, so Ill post the rest in HQ later. :D

Back