CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

:eek: I guess I should read the spoilers before jumping to conclusions. I always thought her name was going to be Jennifer as metioned in the past but I guess it was changed. I always figured Peyton was more of a little girl's name so I kind've like Jen or Jennifer better. Still, I'm not changing my opinion about two main characters hooking up. It's too weird and I'm afraid the show will turn into some cheesy soap opera. The show can't lose any more viewers.

Whew. I can't wait to see how sexy Hawkes will look this upcoming season. I loves me some Hawkes :devil:.

Faylinn said:
Those pics look to me like Mac got woken up in the middle of the night to go in and work. ;)

Tru dat. But it looks like they're in a hotel room :confused:

Whoa, someone needs to create a homemade sling shot and heave a hamburger at Peyote.

:lol: You're killing me, MT. ;) She does look like she should eat something, though, I'll agree with you on that. :p

I thought the same thing about the Mac/Peyton pictures (that they look like they're in a hotel)--could be that he's still living in the place he and Claire shared and isn't ready to bring someone else there...or maybe somebody just has an upholstered headboard. :lol:

Originally we thought Claire Forlani was playing the new detective, but now we know that she's playing a coroner. Apparently the Jennifer Angell role still exists though...

But whose hair looks that good when they first wake up? :lol:

wow wow wow...!nice pictures..... :D
THANK YOU!
you all notice Flack but you didn't Mac...In some pictures he is not wearing even a shirt-not a tie-a shirt but a blouze! :eek:

Faylinn said:

But whose hair looks that good when they first wake up? :lol:

She's a witch, I say! Look, she completely erased Mac's old war wound! Burn her!

Thanx SO MUCH Shane for these great promos/stills! :D

But could you repost the 3rd and 7th pictures (the one with Stella and the other one with Flack)? Cuz they got resized.

I'll try adding the other ones to the site until then, but if the error message pops up again I'll stop.

athens said:
wow wow wow...!nice pictures..... :D
THANK YOU!
you all notice Flack but you didn't Mac...In some pictures he is not wearing even a shirt-not a tie-a shirt but a blouze! :eek:

I think its a blue sweater.

^my point is that he is not wearing a shirt and he is on the job.. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She is already an influence on him! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the hot pics, abc !!

Oh my god !!! Me feel the words... !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Flack looks so condemned sharp as ever bevore. :)

I love his sexy new suits. The colors are really great !! ;)

Ans Mac with with the new Detective together.. ??
I'm very surprised. This I hadn't thought...

The hair is gone again (mostly), so we probably won't see much of a change for our Dr. Sheldon Hawkes other than maybe some wardrobe change. :)

Hill Harper @ Adopt A School Initiative, Hollywood LA - 12-08-2006

Great pictures! Thanks so much for posting them, Shane! (And nice to see you back again!)
Yowsers! Go Mac! :lol:

Thanks for those pictures, BlueGirl. :) I love how Hill likes to be in the middle of a picture with three people (like in the picture of him, Carmine and Eddie from the same event). :lol:

Oh, and MT, you can see Mac's scar in the first nearly-nekkid picture. ;) (At first I thought they'd neglected to add it, but then I saw it. :p)

I also noticed that Mac wasn't wearing a button-up shirt--my mom thought I was crazy when I pointed it out. :lol:

Season 2 on DVD!!! ACK! When will it be available for purchase!!! I must have it now!!! I just bought Season 1. Woohoo!!!

Back