CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

thank you bluegirl for the pictures..
He looks different shaved!..but he is nice that way too.. :D

Faylinn is your mother a mac-fan too?coz only if she was she would understand that you are NOT crazy! :lol: :D

OMG BG I love those pics oof Hill and Jaime Pressly! :D I love Jaime! She's such an awesome actress! :D

mmm Hill looks yummy.

I almost passed out @ Mac half naked. :D :D

::throws fists in the air joy-usly (sp?) does a happy dance:: THANKS SO MUCH!!! I'm a lurker to this thread, but I was too damn excited to not post in here. Um.. Flack? Hello? yeah hottness!! and Lindsay looks so damn cute, and *different* I dont know why, heh, I am so excited for the new season!! 4 more Wednesdays!! woo hoo ::tries to calm self::

*dies* i didnt realise there were new ones up.

*dies some more*
LOOK how SMEXY they look!

Woohoo, new pics!!! :D

It's great to see everyone looking good, especially Flack, but of course now I want to see Danny too...

Wow. Hill looks very good, and so does Stella in the promo pictures. :)

hey guys this is my #1 post in that thread(in any of them actually :D)anyways i just wanna thank abc&bluegirl 4 that awesome pics and wanna ask if any of u knows when s3 starts in the states?coz it'll be 2-3 months after u :( we'll see it here

Welcome to TalkCSI, girl_of_aegean! :D

Season 3 starts on September 20th here in the U.S. Hopefully you won't have to wait too very long to get it over there. :)

Hmm, I have to wait till March. I'm dying. We're like the latest country to air it. :) Welcome, girl_of_aegean, I love turkey! :)

Wow, Flacks looking alittle wistful, Lindseys looking hot, and Mac... What about Stella? I coudn't believe that he was in bed with someone.

thx Fay i hope so too
and thx to Roos too...i love being here on talkCSI love y'all :)

midnight_tiptoes said:
Whoa, someone needs to create a homemade sling shot and heave a hamburger at Peyote.

:lol: Stella could blow on her and she'd fall over which reminds me of that Family Guy episode in which Chris becomes an artist and whenever he runs into Kate Moss she'd fall through the cracks in the floor or fly through the window since she's so thin. I love that show...

OT: I love those photos of Hill which BG posted. I kinda miss the facial hair though :(.

^^ LMAO I LOVE that episode of Family guy, really funny.
Peyote? Lol. I can't beileve they are having her sleep with Mac.

I heard she is only going to be in four episodes, but if she is liked, they'll put her in more.

Back