CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

oooomh...
thank you doreen...nice pictures...
very different from Aiden but the picture in your avatar is very very nice!! :)

Love the pictures of the DVDs, I can't wait to get my hands on them! ;)

oooh~~~Aiden looks so beautiful in the pics~~thanx for sharing~~

kind of miss her...I hope she didn't die in the show...sigh

Ooh, Vanessa is so lovely in the pictures. And Claire is so beautiful! Another reason to watch season 3, don't you think? I'm wondering, though; I haven't seen any promo pics for CSI: LV.

Anxiously awaiting the rest of the promo shots.

I thought the addition of a new ME was weird. They have two already, do they need another one?

I think the writers changed their minds and decided to scrap the new detective. From Eddie's interview, nothing indicated that he had a new partner or was unable to perform his job.

Ooh, if you make the picture of the S2 discs bigger, you can (mostly) read the special features. This is what I see:
-Audio commentaries: "Summer in the City," "Grand Murder at Central Station," "Manhattan Manhunt," "Bad Beat," and "Trapped."
-"Top of the Heap: The Cast and Crew Look at Season 2"
-"Rolling with Jamalot" (The first word might be wrong...)
-"A New Look from the 35th Floor: CSI:NY Set Tour"
-"Behind the scenes of 'Heroes'"
-"Season 2 Ends with a Bang"

I think it's kind of interesting that they still only feature Mac and Stella prominently on the cover of the DVD box...I love the way it looks though. :) And the individual CD pictures are great as well. ;)

Those pictures of Claire are lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing how she portrays her character on the show. Of course, I'm also hoping that we'll see some interaction between her and Hammerback, but I guess we'll see about that one. :lol:

(But they really only have one ME, which is Hammerback. Pino was only on two episodes, I think, and Zao has been gone since the early part of the season. Or am I just totally forgetting someone? :lol:)

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about Zao.

Pino can come back for a full season. He's very cute.

Ooh, if you make the picture of the S2 discs bigger, you can (mostly) read the special features. This is what I see:

Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth, because the R2 version Vol 1 has no special features on it, grrr.
Colour me dissapointed, especially when there was a lot of commentaries on the S1 DVD's. Ah well, maybe Vol 2 will have more.

This is why I'm going to get my copy in the US. They usually have a lot more extras.

I love usualy the US Boxes, but my DVD player only plays region 2 dvd's so I have to get mine here. But I haven't heard anything about the Dutch DVD release dates yet (usualy they're pretty quick), so we'll have to wait. Extra's looking good.

I have the same problem, but sometimes I can watch R1 DVDs on my player. It happened with "Without a Trace", for example. I'd rather have the US version anyway, if it doesn't work I can either watch them on my pc or treat myself with a multi-region player...

BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING IMAGES AS THEY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE - 'PEOPLE WITH MONEY'

(Tery, could you get these updated to our site? )

Back